Up to usual good standard of Premier Inns so don't be put off by the look of the building. Stayed in a family room with friends next door. Very comfortable. Children said best nights sleep for a while and not noisy even though in London. Everything worked as it should. Easy log on with the wifi. I like the fact that the rooms are standard wherever you go. It makes travelling with an autistic child that much easier as he knows what to expect in the room. Love the free child's breakfast as well. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall Makes for very easy travelling with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington