Clayton Crown Hotel
US$261
US$216
  • Pool
1,423 results
All reviewskilburn stationpan asia restaurantcricklewood broadwayfull irishswimming pooljubilee linelovely hotelwembley stadiumoyster cardbus stoptransport linksmin walkmarble archst pancrascentral londongood nights sleepoxford street
Reviewed 19 July 2014

A pleasant experience. We were upgraded to the King suite (a nice surprise). Beautiful room on the top floor. The Crown Moran staff...where do I begin? It's difficult to name just one because they're all lovely. Desk staff, room service personnel, housekeeping etc and the restaurant and bar staff. They all seem to be hand picked for their personalities. So nice to stay at a place where people are smiling and happy and have a moment to chat to you. The bed and pillows were a delight to sleep on, the food was great. The only glitch on the radar was the aircon which, in spite of a detailed instruction sheet in the file in the room, was a mystery to fathom. They sent someone up to adjust it and it worked like a charm after he left (for about 10 minutes). This could prove to be a problem in the hot and humid London Summer but we were out all day anyway and we slept on the top floor, with open windows so it wasn't an issue with us. If the aircon was working efficiently, I would say that those hotel deserves 5 stars.

Room Tip: Seeing that I was in the King's Suite, my experience was superb so I cannot comment on the other rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank cheekymonkey2014
Chiswick_Moran, General Manager at Clayton Crown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2014

Dear cheekymonkey2014,

It is always nice when guests post nice comments about the hotel, but it is most appreciated when these mention our wonderful staff as I know they appreciated the recognition of their hard work.

On behalf of them all thank you!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

A lovely pub which does great food and a good mix of beers and ales etc. Live bands and music at the weekend are quite fun and are popular. Very cosy in the winter when they light the fires. I really recommend the roast on a Sunday.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erin_Mc8

Dear Erin_Mc8,

I'm not sure other readers will believe that we are not paying you for PR work, however I can assure them that this is not the case. We are very proud of our Crown Bars and I am so pleased that you enjoyed them.

Thank you for the lovely review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My elderly parents stayed on my mothers birthday. The staff made a fuss of her and were very thoughtful and considerate. It really made her weekend. They had a lovely quiet room and really enjoyed their stay. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KardrewKardrew

Dear KardrewKardrew,

I am so pleased that your parents felt that they were well looked after. When I mentioned your review to my Front Office Manager she remembered them both and was also happy that her team had made them feel special.

Thank you for taking the time to share this.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

A 5 minute walk from Cricklewood railway station this hotel is a very smart venue. It's a shame about how the area surrounding the hotel has declined, it's really not great and if you stay at the hotel I recommend you either eat and drink there or travel away from Cricklewood, don't go out in Cricklewood. The hotel is clean, spacious, professional and friendly, it's reasonably priced and would be no doubt much higher if it wasn't for the area it's situated in. There are bus stops directly outside the hotel so it's well served by public transport. A point to note is that inside the hotel the mobile signal is very poor or non existent, some rooms are a level down and have no signal so if this is important it might be helpful to add a comment to your booking asking for a room on a higher floor as I my experience you have a better chance of picking up a signal. You can get free WIFI in the reception area.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Jason R

Dear Jason R,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. While the location of the hotel is not something I can change, I am glad to hear that the things I can control seemed to have been to your liking.

Thanks also for pointing out the tip regarding telephone signal.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We spent 4 nights in Crown Moran Hotel and we can say that it is a very modern and clean hotel with excellent facilities. The room size is much bigger than many other 4* hotels we have stayed in the past in London and all furniture is modern and comfortable. The reception service is excellent and the breakfast is very tasty. The only consideration is the distance from the center of London. We found easier to use the buses that stop in front of the hotel in our daily trips to city center. The 189 takes you in about 25-30 minutes to Oxford Circus and the 16 takes you in about the same time to Marble Arch. Both buses can take you to Kilburn underground station.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GEORGEKARAN

Dear GEORGEKARAN,

Thank you for your review and kind comments. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay in London and do hope that you consider us for your future visits.