“British high class experience”
Review of The Bentley London

The Bentley London
Ranked #222 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Great hotel! You feel like staying in Buckingham palace. This is the ultimate british experience. Service is fine but not "ritz carlton style". Great place to stay but dont book incl. breakfast as its poor and not 5 start value!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Donraphaello ,

Thank you for feedback regarding your recent stay at the Bentley. I am glad to hear that you had a good experience during your stay but were disappointed with the breakfast in regards to the value it has to offer.

Subsequently, our breakfast service and value for money has always been appreciated being a five star hotel and has a good demand in various packages we have to offer.

Also, in comparison to majority of the five star hotels in the city of London I can vouch for the service which is offered by The Bentley as a top rated and great value for money while serving a niche five star market.

Once again, we appreciate your comments and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to welcome you back.

There are newer reviews for The Bentley London

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I am a Hilton man through and through because of their loyalty program. However, I have never really found a Hilton hotel in London that meets my requirements before until I recently stayed at The Bentley. At last, a Delightful London Hilton in a great location. (The only criticism is that the bar wasn't open as advertised. I was offered a drink in the Lobby but it wasn't the same). It is a great shame that The Bentley has decided to leave the Hilton group as I will be forced to continue my search for a London Hilton that meets my requirements.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LordSheepscombe
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear LordSheepscombe,

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Bentley. I am delighted to see that The Bentley has met all your requirements to the fullest for a perfect London city five star hotel.

I have also taken a note of your comment regarding the bar service in the lobby but I can assure you that it is only when a pre-planned event is taking place when we have to extend the full bar service in lobby.

Additionally, since the Journey with the Hilton will come to an end but I am most confident that a similar alternative brand will commence its new journey and in return will offer various similar facilities and benefits to all our guest.

I will request you to please plan another visit to The Bentley and give us another opportunity to offer you a completely new experience from another leading brand within the world of five star hotels.

Looking forward to welcome you.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed in two rooms for an overnight trip to London.
Have got to say the rooms were of a very high standard and finished well in an almost palace like theme.
The reason for this review is the staff.
They were all excellent and so friendly, we did not feel out of our class or unwelcome, indeed it was truly excellent customer service, especially the concierge. Well done all. 10/10

Room Tip: Use the valet Parking. £47 for 24 hours and no concerns.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear 2013Monkeyboy,

Thank you for feedback regarding your recent stay at The Bentley. I am most happy to hear that you experienced the best of the service we have to offer.

It is also good to hear your appreciation of our staff who are the key to our success and they always ensure to extend the best of customer service to all our guest.

I hope this experience will further encourage you to return to the Bentley and give us various opportunities in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My friend and I spent a week at The Bentley and found it to be all that we hoped for and more. The staff, especially the Concierge, Alex, was extremely helpful. He catered to our every whim. He efficiently scheduled a car service to pick us up at 5:30 am in order to catch the Eurostar to Paris and the airport, as well as gave great tips on local restaurants. The Kensington - Chelsea area is the perfect location for those who enjoy shopping and fine dining. The hotel is a short walk to Harrods and I highly recommend The Bombay Brasserie. Our room was simply lovely. It was much larger than most European hotel rooms, and our stay was very quiet which is one of the things I love about smaller, boutique style hotels. We will be going back to The Bentley very soon. It is definitely our new home away from home in London.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathie_Juengling
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Kathie_Juengling,

Firstly,thank you for your comment on your recent stay with The Bentley. I am most happy to see that you enjoyed your entire stay with us from all the aspects of the hotel.

It is always our intention to extend the best of the hospitality to all our guest. I am also thankful that you appreciated all the help and support which was given by our one of the most efficient member of concierge team ‘Alex’. I will certainly share your feedback with the rest of the team.

Once again, thank you for all your feedback and I will be looking forward to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

An excellent hotel in a superb location with efficient staff. Lots of marble, lots of beige, taupe, ivory and ecru (very restful), bountiful chandeliers and a lovely room. The few housekeeping issues dealt with immediately. We have been waiting for years to find somewhere in London where we can stay comfortably - and we have tried them all. At last, we have found it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear jospanner,

Thank you for all your feedback regarding your recent visit to The Bentley.I will agree with you over all the factors you have mentioned about the the hotel which are its salient features. The hotel is situated in on of the quite part of the city and is preferred by many of our guest.

Due to good access from all sort of transport to the city and other areas it is one of the preferred choice of many guest along with its location.

I am also glad to hear that our housekeeping department was very efficient in resolving the issue and that it was dealt to your satisfaction.

Once again,thank you for all the kind words and we will be looking forward to welcome to in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly may you need any assistance for your future stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

In our 7 day hollyday we spent the last 2 nigths here and it was the best hotel out of 3 we stayed at. Very luxerous except floor carpets. At our suit all floors were natural marble and/or granite except living and sleeping room. Please get rid of those carpets and have marbels every where at rooms. Great bathroom and very good amenites. Close to Harred's and to other shops at Knightsbridge. Hotel personel are very helpfull. I wish we spent other 5 nights here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Eaglemind,

Thank you for all your kind words. I am most happy to hear that you enjoyed you recent visit to The Bentley and I am also happy to hear that it was the best hotel of your holiday.

The hotel offers a great location in the center of London and is easily accessible to various shopping and leisure centers which make it one of the preferred choices for all segments and for corporate and leisure guest.

Once again thank you for your feedback, and we hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Staff very attentive and helpful. Good quality food, especially breakfast. Room was spacious and comfortable but would have benefited from new carpets. Centrally located in the Kensington/Chelsea area close to Knightsbridge, good restaurants, the tube station and local shopping. Would stay here again but the hotel is due for a facelift/update soon. A little pricey for what you get but hey...it is London. I understand it will not be a Hilton by the end of the year so we will have to see what happens.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear ukcharlie60,

Thank you for all your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am most happy to hear that you received and were happy with the service & location of the hotel. I will agree with you that The Bentley is one of the finest five star hotel in the city and as a default five star standard we always ensure to extend the service excellence to all our guest.

The hotel will be undoing a planned maintenance work shortly for all the rooms and we are confident that it will definitely uplift the overall standard of the rooms.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you soon in the future.