“Bentley is One of my Fav Hotels in London”
Review of The Bentley London

The Bentley London
Ranked #185 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great ambience, a feeling of old European grand luxury with the room setup and furnishings. Perfect central location with close access to Tube, eateries and food stores. I highly recommend for anyone staying in London!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Walter S,

Thank you for your sincere feedback regarding your recent stay with us.I am glad that you enjoyed each aspect of the hotel and specially its location, which is its salient feature.

I hope you will give us many more opportunities in the future to extend our hospitality, which is best in its class.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was tired as it was late when I arrived and had changed into casual jeans/tshirt before I arrived (as it was a 2 hour train journey into london) and the staff made me feel a bit out of place for that when I arrived. However, the room, food and bar were excellent and the staff came upto the room on 2 occasions to help, both times were very helpful.

Dear Charlton F,

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us. In regards to your feedback, regarding the impression you had gathered during your arrival, for which I can confirm that in all sincerity any member of the staff at The Bentley would not intend to extend such an impression to any of our guest who walk through our doors.I am sorry to hear if you gathered such an impression.

However,I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the overall hospitality and specially the food and the service which definitely count towards the success of the hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Had a lovely one night stay an business trip and would definitely stay again. Room was beautiful, staff were great.

Great amenities in the room, immaculately clean, and furnishings were lovely.

Only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because I had to wait 10 minutes before a staff member could be found to seat me in the restaurant (at 6.30pm, ot a soul in sight) and also the food (dinner and breakfast in room) was ok but not as nice as I would expect for a hotel of this calibre.

Dear Halfkilo,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Bentley. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and as a result given us a high ranking in all areas. I have also taken a note of your comments regarding the waiting time and food quality and will personally address to the relevant teams.

However, I am sure you will give us many more opportunities in the future to extend our hospitality and simultaneously enjoy the same.

Looking forward to welcome you.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

What an incredible hotel. Everything was wonderful. Staff were excellent and extremely friendly and helpful. We had a superb room and we could not fault our stay. We have already booked a further stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The Bentley Lon... A, Duty Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Dorothy R,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your experience at The Bentley. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and very much appreciate your kind words about our Team.We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Wow! What an absolute joy and pleasure!
Visited The Bentley with an amazon voucher for Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two.
Such beautiful surroundings, every single member of staff we encountered from Front of House to the waiting staff were efficient, polite and attentive without being intrusive.
Generous selection of cakes, scones, sandwiches, presentation was neat and plenty of tea available. We didn't feel rushed, we were able to relax. Even after we'd finished eating they offered us more tea!
The service was outstanding. Small things - offering to take our coats upon arrival then helping us put them back on at departure, pulling out seats, escorting us partway to the cloakroom rather than just gesturing in the direction - the entire visit from start to finish was a delight, It felt such a treat. There is so much to be said for service like this, it makes a visitor feel so uplifted.
So easy to find from Gloucester Road tube station.
Would love to stay here but the room rate is a little out of our price range, would not hesitate to return!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fire_and_icicles

Dear Fire_and_icicles,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to The Bentley. It is very warming for us to receive an evaluation like yours and to know that our efforts to provide superior service and hospitality are being represented in our team. I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. Once again thank you for your review and we will be looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Staff are great, the spa area is amazing and the rooms are very comfortable. I just love this hotel.

However, there are some signs of aging and I hope these will be addressed with an upgrade at some point.

I would still highly recommend this gem and I have some really special memories here.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fred M

Dear Fred M,

Thank you for your recent visit to the The Bentley and your feedback.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for your kind words about the team, Spa and comfort of the rooms. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Bentley and took some special memories .Regarding the aging signs, may i please inform you that there is a planned refurbishment work which is currently undergoing and we hope you will experience the difference in your next visit.

Once again thank you for your review and we will be looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

TOP position, 2 minutes walk from Glouchester Road Subway station. Very good connection to LHR. Nice rooms, quite, very nice SPA but close at 6PM. Good Breakfast. Very good position for business or leisure.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The Bentley Lon... A, Duty Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear ChrisMI71,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Bentley.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your nice comments.
It is true that the hotel offers a great location and spacious rooms.

I am also very glad that you liked the breakfast and your time at Le Kalon Spa. It is very warming to know that you had a good stay and were feeling comfortable.

Regarding the SPA it is open daily from 10am to 7pm and offers variety of treatments, The Hammam, Sauna and gym facilities. Our guests can also have an access to the gym and sauna anytime after 7pm upon request.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and we will be looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.