“Sheer Delight”
Review of The Bentley London

The Bentley London
Ranked #222 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Afternoon tea at The Bentley was a delightful indulgence before our visit to the Shard.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant was very clean and beautifully furnished.
I would definitely recommend Afternoon Tea here.

• Stayed: June 2014
The Bentley Lon... T, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear nicky14london,

Thank You for your review regarding your recent visit to The Bentley. I am most delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit and specially our most famous afternoon tea.

We hope that you will visit us more often in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Bentley London

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We just loved our stay at the Bentley. The staff were so attentive and we were so surprised to find a Birthday dessert for my wife on one of the evenings in our room which was a lovely touch. The room itself was extremely comfortable, luxurious and so quiet. We were a little disappointed at the price of wifi in the room.
Having said that we will be going back to the Bentley for our next London trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear peadarob,

Thank you for review regarding your recent visit to The Bentley. I am most happy to see that you have given us highest rating on all the areas which is a clear reflection of the hospitality you received.

I have also taken a note of your comments regarding the internet price and can assure you that we will give a due consideration to it.

Once again, thank you for all your kind words and we will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I haven't written a hotel review before but felt I had to share the fact that this hotel exceeded all expectations in terms of location and accessibility, decor and standards and staff. I hope I haven't scuppered my chances of a room in the future!

The only reason that I haven't commented on the pool or breakfast is that I didn't have time for either - but on the basis of my experience of all else I would have no reason to expect them to be first rate.

Well done Mr Manager & well done staff - unfailingly polite, smiling and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear SueCloud9,

Firstly, many thanks for writing a review about your recent stay at The Bentley. It is especially good to see this review since it is your first and additionally because you received an excellent service, which has motivated you to share your experience.

We at The Bentley are proud to offer one of the best services within the five star hotels in London.I will insist that you should try our afternoon tea or may be a lunch or dinner not forgetting our wonderful spa facilities in your next visit.

Moreover, the hotel is located in one of the peaceful areas of the city and offers a great connectivity to major tourist attractions, public transport, shopping centers which I am sure you had experienced.

May I also assure you that we will be looking forward to welcome you back in the future and I will be most happy if you may contact me directly for any assistance you may need.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

A perfectly lovely, elegant hotel . Although no longer a Hilton hotel, this facility maintains an old world charm with a very helpful staff. The rooms are elegant and the bathrooms gigantic by London standards. The price was fantastic as was the the full English breakfst each morning ,with a long list of specialties made to order. It is near major transportation and the hop on hop off bus is only a block away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bunnytale

Dear Bunnytale,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Bentley. I am most happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay along with the service you had received.

I must agree with you that The Bentley offers a very peaceful enviourment for all our guest and simultaneously offers a great connectivity to all public transport, local restaurants, major shopping centers, and places of interest.

I hope you will give us many opportunities to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely afternoon tea here for a friends birthday (a deal bought via Groupon) and was very impressed. Good attentive service, extremely clean decadent interior & wonderful tea with all the trimmings. I am already planning my return visit to the spa, for my next treat!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear PumpkinY_12,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your kind words and we will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The quintessential luxury British hotel. The decor is elegant and the staff is very welcoming, taking care of our every need. My mother and I were visiting my daughter and we couldn't have chosen a more lovely hotel and location. Our rooms were beautiful, as is the lobby and restaurants. The street is beautiful and quiet, yet steps from the tube, restaurants, museums and shops. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary S
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Mary S,

Thank You for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Bentley. Please accept our sincere word of thanks for your kind appreciation.

I will certainly agree with your comments that hotel has a great reflection of Victorian age and is one of the finest five star hotel in the city.

I hope that you will make various visits to enjoy the best of the hospitality we have to offer.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went there last night with friends with the groupon deal, the whole restaurant only two tables dinning there & we almost have the whole place to ourselves. Restaurant nicely decorated, service was excellent as you expected from a 5* hotel. set menu have a good selection of dishes & with the money we paid it was a good deal for 3 course with a glass of champagne £59 for two. dishes were freshly prepare & we all had Fish cake to start, Seabass & pork steak as main follow by Cheese cake, all were yummy.

worth a visit if you get the deal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
The Bentley Lon... A, Operations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Sugar B,

Thank You for your comments regarding your recent visit to The Bentley. It is good to see that you have ranked us high on all areas namely-Value, Location &Service.

I will certainly vouch for your comments as it gives a great value for money and offers one of the best hospitality.

I hope that you will take advantage of the other promotions we have to offer and we will be looking forward to welcome you back.