All reviews fruit basket victoria station rooms are small buckingham palace great location gatwick express quiet street triple room each evening family room single bed quiet at night no lift tea and coffee suitcases tube pounds
Reviewed 29 January 2018

My husband and I had a lovely stay last week. The location is great, walking distance to Victoria train station where you can take train, tube or bus and yet it is quiet. Our room is small with a small bathroom but it is clean and warm. Bring your own toiletries. This is a great budget stay in the heart of London.

Room tip: No elevators.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017

After spending a week at this hotel a couple years ago, I knew I'd want to return. I was in London last weekend so booked a night here. Once again, I was very happy with my stay.
The rooms are small, so please keep that in mind. However they have the full amenities, like private bathrooms, air conditioning, TV, and wifi. The provide soap, towels, and a little fruit/juice basket for breakfast.
The host, Ms Patel, and staff are very nice and helpful. They are good to deal with.
The hotel location is on a quiet street just a block from Victoria Station, where you can get buses, trains, the tube, etc. There are also lots of fast food and shops in the station if you need anything. It's easy to get to Heathrow on the tube from here as well... one quick connection and you can get right to the airport.
Was very happy once again here, and will definitely return!

Room tip: no elevators so ask for a lower floor if you have trouble with stairs
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
CherryCourtHotel, Owner at Cherry Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely review and so glad you had enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Patel.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is a lovely place to stay. We opted for a triple room, which is a double and a single bed, and an en suite. We requested a room at the top of the house, we wanted the London skyline view from our window. There is no lift in the hotel, but the manager was delightful, and was happy to help me up and down with my suitcases. A breakfast basket is included, which was nice, and you are about a 400m walk to the nearest tube station, Victoria. The street is very well lit, we were often coming in at 10pm, and as a single woman and child, I felt perfectly safe. You do need to bring your own toiletries, or you can buy them from a small supermarket at Victoria tube station for a reasonable price. I loved this place, it is a good place to stay, and really good price wise. We will stay here again when we return to London next year.

Room tip: Stairs are narrow and steep, if you have any mobility issues, get a floor on the ground floor.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KathleenGaza
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Great owners. Clean. Good price. Coffee in room. Fruit basket. Basic small rooms. Bring your own toiletries. Tv. No frig. Great location. Easy Walking to bus station, coach station, restaurants, bars, laundromat. Owners will launder clothes too. Very, very nice people.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I'm a frequent visitor at the Cherry Court Hotel. Every time I come to the UK I stop in London for a few days and stay here and am always pleased with the accommodations. The rooms are small, almost all are ensuite, and they provide you with a basket of fruit and juice every day. They have tea available, will hold your bags if you're checking out but not leaving until later in the day, and have a computer available to check things on or to deal with your travel. I've stayed in mainly the one bed rooms, always on the second floor, and have never had a problem. The room on the back on the second floor has a cute little.. I wouldn't call it a balcony but it's a little place where the heating unit sits and it has a view of the outdoor seating area.

If you're expecting palatial accommodations, you will not find that here. But if you're looking for somewhere safe (especially as a woman staying alone), secure, and clean, this is where to go.

Room tip: Second floor rear room is my favorite - quiet and comfy.
Date of stay: June 2017