All reviews fruit basket victoria station rooms are small buckingham palace great location gatwick express quiet street triple room each evening family room single bed quiet at night no lift tea and coffee suitcases tube pounds
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Yep, the rooms are super tiny. Barely enough room for a couple to put a few duffles and backpacks. Certainly manageable though, so don't let this be a deterrent for staying here, especially if you're looking for a convenient location at an affordable price. Staff are friendly and the breakfast basket that they restock everyday in your room is a nice touch. My only complaint was the shower. The head is attached way up the wall, and doesn't actually shoot the water downward. The only way to use it then is to take it off of the wall, which then makes it tricky because then you're trying to clean with one hand while making sure you don't spray the water all over the bathroom. This seems like something that they should be able to fix though by just getting a different type of shower head. Just something to be aware of if you're super picky about starting your day with a nice soothing shower.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The owners do their best to describe the rooms and they provide good photos. The rooms were adequate but not suitable to our American expectations. A very good value for the budget conscious traveler.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I asked about Cherry Court Hotel and was given great information. I ended up staying there for 4 nights and was very satisfied with the hotel. The location was perfect. A block away from Victoria Station. The hotel was very clean. They gave a fresh fruitbasket with breakfast bars every day. Towels were changed every day and the room was cleaned every day. Mrs. Patel loaned me an electrical plug when mine didn't work. She is very nice. On the negative side, the bedroom and bathroom were very small. I was next door to a couple who had the same size room as I and I don't know how thy managed.
Overall, I'd recommend the hotel for singles.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Cherry Court is situated less than a 5 minute walk from Victoria Station, which was perfect for us taking the Gatwick Express.Even though our rooms were not ready, they held our baggage for us so we could go explore. My husband and I shared the family room with another couple and the space suited our needs, as we planned on being out and about during the day. The room and ensuite was always clean when we returned and the granola bars/fruit/juice breakfast was a great hold-over for lunch after a morning of sight-seeing. The staff was super friendly and booking was easy. I would recommend if you're looking for a no-frills budget friendly option in a super convenient location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bri U
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Our second stay at this cute little hotel. This time with the whole family, husband and two kids 10 and 14. We had a family room in the basement which had four beds. It was perfect for us. We had come to London only to see Hamilton and this is really close to the theatre (last time we saw Wicked which is also playing around the corner). The staff is super friendly. The rooms are clean (but small). The price is really good. For our short stay, we could walk to everything. And it is easy to take the train or bus to Gatwick. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018