All reviews fruit basket victoria station rooms are small buckingham palace great location gatwick express quiet street triple room each evening family room single bed quiet at night no lift tea and coffee suitcases tube pounds
Reviewed 3 August 2018

In an expensive city, Cherry Court Hotel is quite a find. It is inexpensive for a single traveler. Its location is amazing! Underground, buses and trains are an extremely short walk away. Grocery store, restaurants, shopping, and a theatre are moments away. When I plugged major attractions (Tower of London, British Museum, National Gallery, Globe Theatre, Royal Albert Hall, etc.) into my phone's GPS, they were always within 20-25 minutes by underground or foot. I told friends that my hotel was in the Queen's neighborhood, since Buckingham Palace was less than a mile away. As for the hotel itself, it was clean and well kept. You will need to bring or buy shampoo. The room was decorated in a cheerful color. I was in a room with a single bed, which was not big. However, I did not spend a lot of time in the room. I was there to see London, so it was perfect for me. I run a lot, so climbing three flights of stairs was not a big deal. The owner was friendly and helpful. Three pieces of fruit, crackers/cookies, granola bars, and juice were provided the afternoon before. I found it quite filling, and I have been told I eat a lot. Will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
CherryCourtHotel, Owner at Cherry Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hello, thank you for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope you visit London and us again in the future!
Kind regards,
Mrs Patel

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We recently stayed 4 nights at Cherry Court. We had three people in our party. Because the rooms were small, we just reserved two rooms which was about the same price as a three person room. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They deliver a breakfast basket each evening. You can use if for breakfast or snacks during your day. The hotel is a quick walk to the underground which was very convenient. We knew the rooms would be small, but that was fine for us. We were only in our room to shower, rest and sleep, so it was perfect for us!! We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Yep, the rooms are super tiny. Barely enough room for a couple to put a few duffles and backpacks. Certainly manageable though, so don't let this be a deterrent for staying here, especially if you're looking for a convenient location at an affordable price. Staff are friendly and the breakfast basket that they restock everyday in your room is a nice touch. My only complaint was the shower. The head is attached way up the wall, and doesn't actually shoot the water downward. The only way to use it then is to take it off of the wall, which then makes it tricky because then you're trying to clean with one hand while making sure you don't spray the water all over the bathroom. This seems like something that they should be able to fix though by just getting a different type of shower head. Just something to be aware of if you're super picky about starting your day with a nice soothing shower.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The owners do their best to describe the rooms and they provide good photos. The rooms were adequate but not suitable to our American expectations. A very good value for the budget conscious traveler.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I asked about Cherry Court Hotel and was given great information. I ended up staying there for 4 nights and was very satisfied with the hotel. The location was perfect. A block away from Victoria Station. The hotel was very clean. They gave a fresh fruitbasket with breakfast bars every day. Towels were changed every day and the room was cleaned every day. Mrs. Patel loaned me an electrical plug when mine didn't work. She is very nice. On the negative side, the bedroom and bathroom were very small. I was next door to a couple who had the same size room as I and I don't know how thy managed.
Overall, I'd recommend the hotel for singles.

Date of stay: June 2018