Baglioni Hotel London
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$143
  • Restaurant
All reviewshyde parkkensington palacejunior suitebutler servicekensington high streetalbert hallhotel is beautifulfive star hotelrestaurant staffperfect stayafternoon teaan upgrademaseraticonciergespafireplaceluxury
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Attention to detail is evident from the moment you arrive. Stylish interior and great location for Kensington and Knightsbridge shopping. A warm welcome and efficient service from friendly staff. Quality rooms decorated in a dark, atmospheric style. Loved the linens and extra touches in our suite.

We were celebrating a Birthday and it was recognised by the team in the bar and restaurant. Our meal was delicious (we sampled white truffles for the first time) and the celebration pudding was a lovely surprise.

Thanks to all the team for a very special stay....

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Baglionihotel, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit to The Baglioni Hotel. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience. I am pleased to read that the team in the bar and restaurant recognized the birthday you were celebrating. I will share your comments with everyone here and I look forward to welcoming you back at The Baglioni Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We've stayed at several hotels in London that were "closer to the action" and was initially skeptical of the location when our travel agent booked us at the Baglioni. However, from the second we pulled up to the door, I knew we had were in the right place.

The location is in a quieter area opposite Kensington Gardens so you immediately start to relax from the hustle and bustle of travelling. Inside the lobby is beautiful with a nice restaurant. Check in was a snap and the staff were super friendly.

The rooms were a good size and were very modern looking including the bathrooms. The beds were very comfortable and large. We didn't have much of a view, but it didn't matter to us.

The location is good for relaxing, walking in the park and very close to the high street shops. It was about a 10 minute walk to one of two Underground stops.

The food was excellent and so was the service. The staff at this hotel are fantastic and excel in customer service.

Overall, a real find in London if you want a nice quiet vacation stay, yet are not far from all of the amazing things the city has to offer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind comment on your most recent visit to the Baglioni Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed the location, the room and you found the food and service excellent.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Baglioni Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed at the Baglioni recently and the stay could not have been better. The staff was amazing from when I walked in. The food was exquisite. They had the fanciest foods such as lobster to a regular lunch like a hamburger. I stayed in a suite and it was very big and worth the price. The concierge Phil was very helpful. He had many good calls when it came to tourist sites and a lot of good stories. I had an amazing sleep and the rooms were as clean as possible. The mix of Italy and England was incredible and I could not have asked for a better experience. The location is amazing but calm. I would definitely come back. It is family-friendly and good for couples and for business. 10 out of 10.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ethan z

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your most recent visit at the Baglioni Hotel and how highly you appreciated the food, the room but also the advice from our concierge Phil.I will share your kind feedback with the team here and I am sure they will be delighted with your comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Baglioni Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Just spent 4 days pre Christmas at the Baglioni...WOW...this place is beautiful...Room was fantastic, very clean, and cozy. Top notch service, upgraded to a suite with out asking. This is now my favorite hotel in London. The location is amazing and the Kensington area is great for shopping, dining , and walking. Thanks to the whole team that made our staying so incredibe...cant wait to go back next Christmas...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit over the Christmas period at the Baglioni Hotel London. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed our hotel and also the Kensington area. I will share your comments with everyone here and I look forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future.

Baglioni Hotel London

Reviewed 3 January 2014

A true boutique hotel in the great tradition of well designed and staffed Italian hotels. Located on High Street Kensington right across Hyde Park, The Baglioni offers that rate combination of unpretentious elegance with a traditional feel. The "flavor" is Italian, but then again, the Italians do British style better than the Brits themselves.

If this hotel is in your budget, do not hesitate to pick over the likes of the Berkeley, Connaught, Claridges, Mandarin or Lanesborough.

Room Tip: Every room is bound to be excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your posting, we are truly glad to read about your satisfaction.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back at the Baglioni Hotel London soon.

Warmest regards,