“Huge value for money friendly staff”

and 1 more site!
The Belgravia Hotel
Ranked #398 of 557 London B&B and Inns
Kutaisi, Georgia
“Huge value for money friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 April 2011

We stayed at the Belgravia Hotel in April 2011.
The location is excellent, close to Victoria station. The room was quite small but tiny , clean and light. The breakfast is decidedly NOT gourmet, but it is satisfying: warm and filling. The tea was wonderful. The management is very friendly and helpful. We received a really warm welcome. They try very hard to make everyone's stay as nice as possible. We stayed for five nights ,a fabulous price for London! Please remember that this is a small, budget hotel. For the price, it is an exceptional value: decent breakfast, en-suite bathrooms (in some rooms), marvelous location in a quiet area, clean towels and bed made each morning, and a caring and friendly staff. What more could you ask? Overall, we were really pleased and would most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Polish first
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Me and my husband spend in that hotel 5 nights in the end of March.
I saw some comments about the heating and the hot water, and probably they have fixed it because our room was warm and we never had “cold shower”. The rooms are small, but we were on sightseeing trough the day so basically it worked for us.
There is a free internet, dough its only on the ground flour, which is difficult to be found in other hotels on that level and prices.

Room Tip: Total: Cheap place in Central London perfect for p
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Odense, Denmark
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Standard Bed and Breakfast Hotel.
Easy to be found, great central location.
Friendly staff, small but rooms.
Perfect for budget or young tourist without too big expectation.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I had a great time in London last month. I spent 1 week at The Belgravia Hotel on the Ebury street. My sister booked this hotel for me on the Internet for a good price. , staff was very helpful, friendly . Every day I had a great breakfast and I was very please that they have the Internet connection free of charge so I could work on my laptop anytime I needed. I would like to recommend this hotel as I was very pleased with their service and will book with them again, it is very good service for the money .

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I've stayed at the Blegravia Hotel in March with my partner.As we entered the hotel we could see the lovely atmosphere from the hotel and staff.We were treated very nicely from them.Room which we booked (double en-suite) was small, but clean and comfortable for 2 person for the money they offered us.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 March 2011

Without doubt this was the worst hotel that i hve ever stayed in. EVER.
The standard of cleanliness wass appalling. The mattresses appeared 20 years old+, there was mould everywhere in the bathroom and a steady leak from the room upstairs which went straight into the toilet!. There were several horrendous stains on the ceiling and the carpets were filthy. I decided that i wouldnt risk the bed and instead slept fully clothed on top of the bed. The smell of mould and damp was very prominent and the only way i got through the night was down to copious amounts of alcohol!
having drawn my impression of this "hotel" already i decided that i wouldnt bother risking breakfast due to the obvious lack of cleanliness that was most apparant.
There were several foreign guests staying as well and i couldnt help but think what impression this kind of establishment leaves with foreign guests. it should not be allowed to trade in my opinion

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Looks can be deceiving! Upon arrival the hotel looked nice & quite up market.....until you walked through the door! We were greeted by the smell of stale wee. After finding a basement reception we were led to what I can only describe as an excuse for a room. the room stank of wee. there was chewing gum and snot stuck to the wall. the bathroom, if you can call it that, was tiny & the plug hole was blocked with thick black hairs. also the shower was freezing cold. It was disgusting with sticky carpets that reminded me of a rough pub floor. I went to complain & he called housekeeping to see the room. when she arrived she removed all the gunk by hand!! Anyway we asked for another room which we were quickly given as they had to put someone in our room. our new room was also a crap hole minus the chewing gum and snot though. the walls are also paper thin and crumbling apart, with black mould, so we were also kept up all night from the neighbouring rooms. only one channel on the TV worked & we were freezing cold all night. the heater supplied was smashed. At least the towels were clean, although full of holes!!! we were only given about two sheets of toilet roll to last the entire stay, good job we had some pocket tissues!!
After the nights experience we decided to skip breakfast as upon viewing the breakfast room it was apparent the cleanliness in the kitchen was at the same sub standard of the rooms.
We dont know how they are allowed to keep this place running!!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple