7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
Trip.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
1,227 results
All reviews north acton tube station central line guest service manager executive room tesco express minute walk wembley sainsburys westfield inns heathrow
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay, the night team on reception were really helpful and anything I needed they were quick to respond and did so in a cheerful manner, they are all outgoing individuals and really friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn O, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2019

Dear Nick H,

I am delighted to read that was stay was incredible! I will share your kind feedback with the team especially Ben and the nights team, who will be extremely happy to hear you comments.

Thank you for recommending the Holiday Inn London West hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2019

I’ve been staying here on business for about three months now and actually really love this place. Sited on one of the main arterial routes into the heart of London (not that you’d ever realise that once in your room) with it’s great public transport connections- both rail and tube just a short walk away right on its doorstep it’s certainly most convenient for short stays, shopping trips or for sight seeing and tourism around the capital during your visit to London.

It’s staff are welcoming and most attentive and they are a real credit to this popular, vibrant, comfortable modern hotel just a short journey away from the bustle of the heart of swinging London.

Room tip: The views off the seventh floor across London are simply amazing!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Craig J

Dear Craig J,

It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn London West Hotel and how highly you value our property and services. I shall pass your feedback to the team who will be as grateful as I am for such positive comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back here at the Holiday Inn London West.

Reviewed 10 April 2019

Stayed here just one night. Very smooth check-in. I was upgraded to one of the executive rooms on the first floor and it was excellent. Clean, modern, quiet and very comfortable bed. The bar overlooking the busy A40 was modern and comfortable. Sky sports too. Decided to have breakfast the next day and it was good as well..

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tollgate1

Dear tollgate1,

Thanks you very much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful feedback.

We are delighted to read that your stay with us was outstanding in all aspects, from check-in to quality of sleep to our delicious breakfast. I will make sure your comments are passed on to our team!

We hope we can welcome you back here soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

We visited this hotel at the start of the month and before I arrived I spoke to a gentleman called Rashid over the phone. I was nervous as it was my anniversary and I wanted it perfect for the Mrs. I explained my needs and he said not too worry Ill take care of it personally. He had the room arranged amazingly for us. Honestly I've stayed in a lot of holiday inns but Rashid really made this one special. I hope he sees this.

Thank you again Rashid.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2010Genie
Holiday Inn O, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2019

Dear 2010Genie,

Thank you for the feedback about my colleague Rashid. I will pass on your kind feedback and thank him for his great customer service. We will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards

Benjamin
Guest Services Manager.

Reviewed 8 April 2019

Hotel is on a busy dual carriageway, but, you can't tell that from the inside. Perfectly quiet, chilled and calm atmosphere. Great group of staff on duty for our stay. Ben, duty manager & on reception, was exceptionally helpful and made a great effort to make our stay wonderful. Perfect for Wembley performances. Uber to Wembley was £15 for 4 of us. Rooms were large with plenty of room and the usual extremely comfortable beds, good sized bathroom and very clean. Bar snacks and meals were very nice.

Room tip: Perfect for Wembley.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jotucky
Holiday Inn O, Manager at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Dear Jotucky

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide great feedback about our Duty Manager Ben and our hotel.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the facilities and had a wonderful stay.

I will definitely pass on your feedback to Ben. Hope to see you in the near future.

Kind regards