9 people are viewing this hotel
US$104
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
US$104
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$91
Free cancellation until 21/10/21
Hotels.comUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
1,227 results
All reviews north acton tube station central line guest service manager executive room tesco express minute walk wembley sainsburys westfield inns heathrow
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2019

Due to partner having to attend Hammersmith hospital for major op/ appointments this is 5th visit to Holiday Inn in last couple months. every time we visit always impressed with how friendly and professional the staff are along with nice hotel the staff make it brilliant place to visit and make you feel welcome from reception staff Ann-Marie, Francesca to guest service manager Sam Faek who goes above and beyond to help your stay be the best operations manager Sinasi who was very helpful on checking in and all rest staff in hotel make it great place to stay on top of all that the food is good and rooms very clean very comfortable .and if you do have problem the amazing staff always there to help you out rectify any issue you may have .We look forward to visiting again soon .Thanks to all staff for there caring and help.

Room tip: ask for high room looking out over London's sky line were you can see the stes
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank diverboy07
samf2667, Manager at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Dear diverboy07,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your great feedback about our staff startling from our reception team to our duty manager and to our operations manager .

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the facilities and had a wonderful stay with a great service .

I will definitely pass on your feedback to our staff and Hope to see you in the near future.

Kind regards
Sam Faek
Guest Services Manager
Holiday Inn London West

Reviewed 19 May 2019

We have used this hotel 5 times over the past 2 months as I needed treatment at the Hammersmith Hospital. Parking is easy, rooms well kept and clean. Food is good and there is plenty of space in the coffee bar, bar/restaurant.However what makes this a gem of a find is the staff. Professional, friendly and always ready to help. If there has been a slight blip (On first stay the tv did not work we were moved rooms immediately without question) it has been resolved quickly and with good humour. Strangers at first to the area the desk staff went out of their way to help us find appropriate transport and explained how paying on London transport works. The surrounding area is under development but no way should this deter people who want a base to explore London. 3 min walk to underground station and 1 minute walk to the bus stop.
Feel at home here guys - thank you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank evemaggie
Holiday Inn O, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2019

Dear Evermaggie,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. I'm delighted to see a 5/5 review score. We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest regards

Benjamin - Guest Services Manager.

Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

Booked Acton since the Wembley hotel was well overpriced for the FA cup final night.
I was very pleasantly surprised. Check in was very friendly and we were able to check in very early. We were given drinks vouchers due to our membership without having to ask.
Our room was on the 7th floor. Nice, clean and airy with a lovely view of London! Good amenities too. We had none of the noise issues I’ve read about.
I was disappointed with the GF options at dinner. I was given a sheet with the only options available the sauces, mixed vegetables, fruit salad or vegetable chilli. I asked the waiter why I couldn’t have a steak and baked potato but he said they had to be fried. Didn’t understand so I settled with a fruit salad. There are notices around about asking but I don’t think the staff are trained.
Ilona looked after us at the bar and breakfast the following morning. She really is a lovely helpful member of staff and I hope you recognise her for me.
Breakfast was better than Wembley by far. GF bread was brought promptly and there was plenty of options I could eat.
If dinner had been better I would have given 5* but this should be worked on please!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TiffanyBailey

Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for the great feedback about our Breakfast, front desk staff, and amenities. We really appreciate the feedback about the allergens. We do have an on-going training program, and our management team and chefs have allergen training to level two and three respectively. We are always looking to improve in this area as we take allergen training very seriously. To help support our day to day restaurant operations we also have a comprehensive folder which covers the allergens for all items on the menu.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Warmest regards

Benjamin - Guest Services Manager.

Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Modern hotel, recognised Spire (room upgrade - and nice and spacious) for a change.
Staff were helpful and friendly.
2 mins walk from Acton North tube station - don't go left on the way out as this is the Holiday Inn express - it's straight over the road and a straight walk to the hotel.
Eat in the hotel, eat local (I went to a lovely Polish restaurant) or tube it to Ealing Broadway (loads there).
Mini gym on 7th floor is okay (they could do with replacing some of the kit)...or follow the Holiday Inn run guide (and run round Wormwood Scrubs - 6.5K) if you need some exercise.

Overall...would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank davidrC1742LL
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay at The Holiday Inn in Acton. The location was great with close links to the local tube station. The hotel was lovely and the staff were great and very helpful, kind and considerate. Nothing was too much trouble. Our room was lovely, well presented and very clean. We would definitely visit again and recommend the hotel to anyone looking for an affordable hotel in west London.

Date of stay: April 2019