“Excellent Breakfast”

Holiday Inn London - Stratford City
Ranked #128 of 1,068 Hotels in London
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I recently returned for another short stay and was impressed by the little improvements that I noticed since my last stay the breakfast lay out has improved making it easier to find everything and the staff are so helpful. I ordered my poached eggs and they came to my table very quickly and yes they were perfectly cooked. Next time may stay longer and try the restaurant in the evening menu looks very varied. Thank you to all the staff till the next time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Duty Manager H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City, responded to this review, 26 September 2014
Dear DP,

All stars!!! thats great, we are so delighted you came back to stay with us even if was a little short. I am also gald to hear you've seen some improvements too.

We do take our guest past, present and future very seriously...and look forward to every guest stay.

We look forward to your next stay.

The Holiday inn Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Entering in this hotel I have breathed quickly a well-being air and serenity, all the staff has been very kind and educated like the people would have to be all who work with the hosts. Beginning from the reception desk, housekeeping, bar and in order to end restaurant always are dealt with the maximum professionality. I thank Marco and all staff (beautiful smile) for the assistance to the very professional breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Sky R,

Wow 5 stars...Many thanks for your feedback. Marco has seen your comments and this has brought an even bigger smile to his face knowing your expectations have been met us.

We really hope you'll visit us again in the near future.

The Holiday inn Team
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights while on vacation in London. Room was ready at 11 am despite check-in time at 2 pm. Large modern room. Bed was very comfortable. Cleaning staff is very thorough. Front desk was very helpful in providing directions and helping us hiring a cab to the airport (which btw only cost £50 flat for 1 person with 1 luggage). The hotel was about 5 min to the Stratford tube and DLR station, and about 20 min by tube to the heart if London, and even closer to Canary Wharf and Greenwich (nice quiet place where the Royal Observatory and Greenwich Meridian Line are and so much more!) by DLR. Huge mall and multiple good restaurants right next to the hotel. We really enjoyed out stay and will definitely return!

• Stayed August 2014
Dear turtlestitch,

Many thanks for your review and feedback. It has been our pleasure in making your stay a comfortable one.

We look forward to your return in the near future.

The Holiday Team
Folkestone, Kent
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed here recently for one night on business. The reception and concierge staff were excellent and very helpful, giving me details of where in the car park would be closest to the hotel, how to get to my meeting the next day etc.

My room (603) was close to the lifts but we heard no noise at all from other guests or machinery. The bed was very comfortable, the lights, TV etc all worked and had clear instructions. I stayed in a wheelchair accessible room and I was impressed by the bathroom in particular that had been well thought out and designed to help disabled guests. Everything was clean, and apart from a crack in the glaze of the sink (which didn't bother me at all) seemed in perfect order. Just one note - the hand soap and shampoo are wall dispensed liquids rather than bottles, so if that bothers you, best to bring your own. The towels were really big and soft though! The room had air con, which was a little loud at the highest setting, but once I found the right temperature it kept it there comfortably overnight with minimal noise.

The hotel is just a couple of doors down from a row of restaurants - Wahaca, The Real Greek, Cabana etc, so I ate there rather than in the hotel. The hotel is in the Westfield shopping centre, so would be ideal for those who want to shop. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear miranda2008,

Many thanks for your feedback and review and 5 stars!!!

We are no1 and are very happy that we have met all your expectations during your stay.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Holiday Inn Team
Brentwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Clean modern hotel beside Westfield Shopping centre, excellent for those who are shopaholics, a nice afternoon/evening can be spent on the outdoor balcony bar sipping cocktails and looking over the Stratford/Olympic Park vista. Nice Friendly efficient staff, who mix excellent jugs of Long Island Iced Tea and Mohitos.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Duty Manager H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear stugrmi,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are pleased to read your compliments about our staff and service and we are glad that you enjoyed your time in the area. As you mentioned, we are in the middle of the Westfield, the biggest shopping centre in Europe

We look forward to welcome you again.

Holiday Inn Team
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

It was nice that they recognised my platinum membership albeit I had to question a couple of times to remind them it would have been nice to be offered without having to ask!
I still give this hotel 4 stars that you to Petya who looked after me in the restaurant, and the lobby staff for making me feel welcome once we had sorted the room.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Keith B,

thank you for taking time to leave this feedback.

We usually try our best to upgrade the platinum members unfortunately it depends on the hotel availability.

We are pleased to read your nice comment about our staff.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Holiday Inn team
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My dad,sister and I stayed in this hotel mid-August 2014 for 1 week. Great location attached to the biggest shopping centre in Europe, very close to bus and train station for easy access around London. Great view of the Olympic stadium and onto shopping street below. Staff were very helpful, great choice for breakfast, free wifi and good gym. Very clean and comfortable hotel, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ciara G
Duty Manager H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Ciara G,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Stratford City.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the hotel facilities.

We hope to welcome you again at Holiday Inn Stratford City.

Holiday Inn team