“Don't' bother!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Six of us visited on Saturday evening we were served our food an hour and a half after arriving, or at least some of us were as they waiter couldn't even manage to get our complete order.
No apology no interest.
Absolutely no chance I would think about returning.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were told upon arrival that unless we order a starter our food will take a long time. We ordered a starter which we never got. The beef was beyond over cooked and the mains took over an hour to arrive. We asked for the bill three times and it took 20 minutes just to pay. The bill had a line stating "optional service charge for over 5 people". They audaciously scribbled out words with a biro so it was just "service charge", which is comical since they know nothing about customer care. Some of the young staff were clearly intimated by one certain manager.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Six of us rolled in off the street on a Friday evening. Six people with very differing tastes. From "I like spice to make mine mild, from I will eat anything to hhmmm I like chips!!" However the menu provided for all. An extensive menu including the usual red and green curry options, but also with an excellent selection of specials and fish dishes. Selections were made from all areas of the menu and everyone enjoyed a very good meal. Spice and taste levels were perfect for all. Cheers friendly Thai you indeed live up to your name.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I thought the food here was excellent, but dear lord, it took ages for it to get to the table. As there are pretty good reviews, I may try it again and cross my fingers, if it's better I'll change my review. It took a good 45-1 hour to get our food. Even though we enquired a few times, they didn't discount the bill or appease us in some other way at the end. So I think they could improve on that. I'm cool to wait like 25 even 30 mins but above that seems a bit crazy.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This local restaurant manages to combine the subtle tastes of great Thai food with value for money prices. Why bother with a big name in the West End when you can eat so well locally.