“First and Last!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Myself and a group of girlfriends visited the restaurant last night and just had a BAD experience. We ordered drinks and had to remind her three times for water, which never came so gave up. My friend is gluten so asked if a meal was fine, girl said would check with chef any problems would check with her. She didnt come back, assumed all was good. Dinner came and was terrible, she asked for a salad that on the menu said was included, charged extra. Starters came at same time as mains. Even though said was gluten they mixed bread with the starter so had to wait longer. I was also terribly sick after the seafood paella. Staff were rude and had little English so didn't understand order. Generally a bad place and would recommend people to avoid.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm quite surprised with some of the negative reviews. I've been twice to this restaurant and I really liked it. Last time I went with some friends and we had a lovely time. The location is good but noisy and the food was good. Of course I had better tapas at other Spanish restaurants, but the ones we ordered were quite good too. The service was very good

Reviewed 9 June 2014

popped in (well onto one of their outdoor tables) yesterday afternoon and found that sharing a few plates of tapas with a cold pint of Estrella was the perfect way to round off the weekend!

The service friendly and charming, the vibe much fun, and the tapas themselves much better than we'd expected. We shared the seafood with artichokes, the sardines, prawns pil pil, and ratatouille with goats cheese with some bread to mop with. Found this to be by far enough but more importantly of fine quality - taste& flavour packed indeed & good plump sardines.
Many thanks to all involved & highly recommended for the next time one fancies a no frills, informal summer spot after a day on the Heath.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Admittedly, we only visited as we had a taste card which knocked about £30 off of our bill but I'd definitely go back!
The staff were attentive, polite and friendly and we enjoyed all of the tapas we chose. There was a great atmosphere and the decor gave the restaurant a feel of authenticity.

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Looked a bit rustic and fun on first impressions but after waiting a lifetime to be served the obviously unhappy and stressed waitress approached us as if we had interrupted her leisure time. We were made to feel as if we had insulted her personally. After a very long wait food was thrown down in front of us in a manor you would expect in a middle eastern prison. The quality of the food would also have been better in any prison.
If you are into being abused and offered sub human quality food I would recommend this place highly. If you have an ounce of common sense I would suggest you stay far away.