“Lovely food at low prices”

Velo - London Bridge
Ranked #7,044 of 27,051 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Description: Velo is a novel concept that combines Vietnamese street food with state-of-the art touch screen ordering technology. The first of its kind, it offers light, fresh and healthy Vietnamese food in a fresh and crisp interior. The status of each order can be watched as it progresses through the open kitchen and on a pick up display. Located in Tooley Street by MORE London/London Bridge, Velo is fast becoming a destination that brings Vietnamese food with a difference to Central London.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I usually go here for lunch as it's close to my office. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the food is fresh and tasty. I have tried most of the things on the menu and have not been disappointed yet!
The prices are really good and they also take tastecards and are registered on the gourmet society list.
Really recommend for a fast delicious meal and a service with a smile!

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed 23 December 2013

My Wife and I went here on a Friday night after work for a quick and easy bite. Glad we did, it's not posh but the food was great, really tasty and plenty of it.

The service was good and we will definitely be going again!

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

First timers , Came here with a friend, we was greeted and welcomed by a young female who was very helpful and a smile on her face :)! we ordered the chicken pho and I had the roast chicken Banh Mi damn our taste buds left us speechless! I'm so glad I found this restaurant via trip advisor. I be back for more

Ps. Sandwiches are better than subway ;)!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was very impressed with the service and the food when I visited on Monday afternoon. It made a real change from the usual sandwich chains and the staff were genuinely welcoming and helpful. I would recommend Velo to anyone.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This restaurant advertises that is is able to cater Gluten Free. I am a Coeliac and cannot eat any Gluten. We were very excited to find this restaurant, as I love Vietnamese food.
Needless to say they have me the veggie tofu in my spring rolls and then for mains said that I couldn't eat it as it has Gluten in it and promptly changed my meal. Too late, and I am still suffering with sickness 4days later

Date of visit: November 2013
QNN, Owner at Velo - London Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

We are sorry to hear you have been unwell, and sorry to hear there was a mix-up with your order. However we are unclear as to which dish you had exactly.

We do offer gluten-free meals - summer rolls are quite popular for this reason - and are extremely sorry if our food was the cause of your sickness, rest assured this would be an isolated incident. We do hope that you get better.