“Good takeaway!”

Velo - London Bridge
Reserve with TopTable
Velo - London Bridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,832 of 24,526 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Description: Velo is a novel concept that combines Vietnamese street food with state-of-the art touch screen ordering technology. The first of its kind, it offers light, fresh and healthy Vietnamese food in a fresh and crisp interior. The status of each order can be watched as it progresses through the open kitchen and on a pick up display. Located in Tooley Street by MORE London/London Bridge, Velo is fast becoming a destination that brings Vietnamese food with a difference to Central London.
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Used the on-screen takeaway service. Easy to use and quick, only waited five minutes for the food. Everything was really tasty, especially the pho. A great, healthy takeaway option, will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I figure the whole point of a bowl of pho is a good savory broth base enlivened with aromatics/spices/herbs and some good meat. we ordered a beef one and a chicken one here, and got two bowls of icky watery greasy stuff ( i won't even call it a broth) , with a bare sprig of coriander each, with grizly beef and stringy chicken. we had a couple of deeply unpleasant sips each, and then left both bowls sitting there uneaten. we fled and ate elsewhere.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Ordered from here as part of an uber eat takeaway promotion. Thankfully we therefore paid very little. Both my boyfriend and I love pho, it's delicious refreshing and warming. Sadly this was not the case with Velo. What we were give was a very greasy broth. Oil was visibly floating around, to the point that my hands and mouth were covered in grease. The broth was too salty and was what you'd expect a stock cube in water to taste like. I was unable to drink the liquid as I couldn't stand the grease. I'm not sure what this was but it wasn't pho, the whole thinh made worse at claims of 'healthy' and 'fresh'. We won't be going back there, even with another promotion.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I dropped in for a quick prawn soup on the way to something else. The service was warm, friendly and quick. The soup was really tasty but to pay nearly £5 for three prawns and some vegetables in small bowl is too much.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have ordered King prawn vermicelli for takeaway and it was written on the menu that it comes with one prawn spring roll as well, but as soon as I got back to the office I realised it is not in my takeaway bag. Very disappointing, considering the price of 5.80 for a small portion?! I won`t be back again.

VeloVietnamese, Owner at Velo - London Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you expected a spring roll from the small dish and thought it was missing. The menu states that only large dishes come with a spring roll. Do let us know, however, if you saw something different and which menu you looked it. We would appreciate it if you could drop us an email to touchme@velorestaurant.com

Velo