“I recommend the Shahi chicken...”
Review of woburn tandoori

woburn tandoori
Ranked #4,315 of 23,023 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
“I recommend the Shahi chicken...”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

A quaint place in the heart of London. I highly recommend this place to get away from the hustle of London and to enjoy a home cooked Indian meal. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. I had the Shahi chicken on the recommendation of the waiter and was very pleasantly surprised. I will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Jerusalem, Israel
“OK”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food is tasty but the work really slowly, its just a little place to have not expensive - i would even say cheap - dinner.

Visited July 2013
Sydney
“It's just OK”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I took away a meal of Lamb Biriani and although the food was not bad it is nothing special either. I would say for the price it is below standard, considering the good food you can get in the area at lesser cost. I won't go back though the service was good.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere but average food”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

If you do eat here please do not order a Korma. I ate here with 5 others, 3 of whom ordered a Tikka Masala which was lovely and very enjoyable. My prawn korma was very chewy and watery. After taking back to the kitchen it was replaced with another watery and flavourless coconut water which was meant to represent as a 'korma'. Worst curry ive ever had but a nice curry for the others I dined with. Just be wary of what you are ordering.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lizi B
Martinez, California
“Worth the visit”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Everything about the small indian restaurant is OK. As a drop in dinner we were satisfied but doubt we would go again.

Visited June 2013