“good food at a fair price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of woburn tandoori

woburn tandoori
Ranked #4,292 of 22,376 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Bangladeshi, Indian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Jesi, Italy
“good food at a fair price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We found this place just walking down to Kings Cross. Staff is very friendly, not a 4 stars restaurant but nice food and good selection of dishes. If you like Indian spices, then go for it, but don't expect a fantastic food.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Cristiano M

• Korean first
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

With time tight before catching the train from Eusless (sic) we chanced on the Woburn Tandoori. The modest appearance belies the warm welcome and excellent service. Then when the meal came we were won over entirely. Try the prawn poori starter and any of the excellent specials.

I'll be back

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Chris W
Urdorf, Switzerland
“I had forgotten how spicy a good Indian dish really is”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

A good curry is very difficult to get where we live, so it had been a few years since I ate a good curry. I have not had a good curry ever since I left London. However I had been here quite often and remembered it as a good restaurant. I used to love their spicy dishes, so when I returned with my wife to London and I had to find us a good curry restaurant I thought of this place straight away.

Not being used to spicy dishes we opted not to go for the most spicy dishes, but we took the Jalfrezi and the Rogan Josh. Afterwards we were glad we hadn't taken the spieciest dish. We both ordered with lamb and were very tasteful, especially the Rogan Josh, however the Jalfrezi was so spicy that we could barely taste it. The dishes tasted fresh and really reminded us of what we had been missing. The rice was good as well and we left feeling very satisfied.

The servers were very kind, talkative and helpful. On the evening we left our bag with camera and spare parts in the restaurant, we were willing to go there and pick it up, but they were about to close by the time we had realised that we were missing it. So instead one of the servers came to our hotel and brought it with him. Talking about going the extra mile, thank you very much!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ddoron
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Good curry house”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Lovely little restaurant, near to Euston station, but Woburn Walk is like stepping into a time zone... Quiet little Mews seems a million miles from the bustle of the main road.
Good food and nice relaxed atmosphere, but very small, so can get busy

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Malcolm M
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A good curry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

A small friendly curry house tucked away in a side street. Been going there for a few years now mainly once a year when we go to London. Never had a bad meal yet. Could do with a lick of paint but hey you don't eat the decor. Will be back next year.

Visited December 2013