“Great value traditional English Breakfast”

The Hammersmith Cafe
Ranked #14,692 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: this is a very small restaurant that does not have a web site. However, it is near to my house and we visit it about once a week. Easily, the best Thai food in London. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?q=The+Hammersmith+Cafe+&hl=en&cid=7290619508175860191
Reviewed 19 August 2013

In order to line my stomach before the beer festival, I tried this place on the way to Olympia. For under £5 I had 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, plenty of toast and coffee. The service was pleasant, friendly & efficient & I didnt have long to wait for my food. This is a Thai place -I don't know about the Thai food, but the traditional English breakfast (not at all greasy), was very nice, and could have contained all the other usual breakfast items, if I wanted them. Better value than most of the other similar places in the area,.Handily located opposite the Town Hall & Cinema adjacent to several bus routes along King St.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

If you didn't know this place was good you would probably walk right past it without a second glance, you certainly wouldn't notice it if you looked down the road it is on from the high street but The Hammersmith Cafe is a gem.

We used to come here when we lived in Hammersmith so we went back for old times sake.

Eight years down the line the breakfast is as good as ever. We spent £11 for breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children to have a hearty breakfast which set us all up for the day.

We didn't sample the evening Thai food but judging from the fact that they've maintained breakfast standards I suspect the Thai dinner would be just as good as it ever was!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Without a doubt the best Thai food I've eaten outside of Thailand, everything is great (and I keep going back a lot!) and at a price that is amazing.
I can't recommend this place enough.
Oh, it's BYOB

Reviewed 8 March 2013

We love Thai food and my husband and I found this little gem many years ago. At first glance, you might not think it is even a restaurant but once you go inside, you will discover that many people actually go in and could be packed in a moment. Not your usual swanky or posh Thai restaurant but if you are looking for Authentic Thai food and good service, then I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 24 November 2012

You think you are walking into a builders cafe, which I understand in the day the place is used as a breakfast cafe, please do not let this put you off. The place was packed to the brim and after eating the food I can see why. You take your own wine or beer 2 pound for corkage for wine and 90p for beer, you can also buy soft drinks.
The menu has lots of choice, the prawn crackers were wonderful and we had some mixed starters, and variety of main courses, food served piping hot and good size portions. Have eaten lots of thai food in London and this is one of the best!! small venue but a good relaxed feeling and no pressure to vacant your table. would go back without hesitation cost approx 15 per head

1  Thank Birdy227