“Very good location”

Premier Inn London Ealing Hotel
Ranked #236 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed in Premier Inn last week. very handy for London, Hotel very clean and nice. staff very helpfull.
Will come back again.
The only negative thing for me was the mattress, bit hard and not very confortable for someone with a bad back.

1  Thank bela2323

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Just come back from a 2 night stay and as expected from a Premier Inn, the service, rooms & cleanliness were fantastic. Located about 10 min walk from Ealing Broadway train station, 20-30 mins into London. Lots of restaurants near hotel, we ate in the hotel & food was very good. Would definitely use again!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had a warm welcome when we arrived at the hotel. The room given to us was very spacious and super clean. The lines provided were almost new. The hotel staff were very friendly and helped us with all our needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We booked the hotel to enable us get into London with my sister and her husband who were visiting from USA. The reception and restaurant staff were extremely helpful especilly the lady clled Donna Marie who even gave us tips on sight we could visit. All in all we enjoyed our stsy and the hotels serivce. Well done to Donna and here team

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I don't normally write reviews, but Premier Inn aren't always particularly accurate with their parking descriptions but I will be. As I tour the country uncovering Premier Inn's with limited parking, I'll let you know.

Advertised on the Premier Inn website as having paid parking available, which is usually one of my main considerations when booking. This is true, if you arrive before 2pm. VERY limited parking at this site and I was advised by the receptionist that the hotel was full with business travellers and the car park was full by 2 PM - so there can be no school half-term family excuses.

As I write, my car is parked in the nearest public car park (Ealing Council Offices, as recommended by the receptionist) a 6-7 minute walk away (in the rain in my case) and I get to spend the night wondering whether it will be there when I return. My return to the car will be before 8pm to avoid a fine as parking restrictions apply from 08:00 to 18:00.

And no, the car park is not manned and one security camera was visible and as pointed at cars entering the car park.

If parking is important, this may well not be the hotel for you.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fathacker
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The location was excellent; lots of shops in the area. We took the heathrow connect from the airport to ealing broadway and walked for about 8 minutes to the hotel. Breakfast was free for our son as long as we paid for breakfast and the spread was decent. The room was big enough and the bed comfortable. I would very easily stay here again

Reviewed 22 April 2014

excellent stay with friendly staff.lovely aynd quiet and the rooms were very clean and tidy.nice comfy beds and the bathroom shower was lovely to use.in a good location for the tube to the centre of London.

1  Thank Lynette O