“Birthday grand prix”

TeamSport Go Karting North London
Ranked #89 of 353 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Owner description: TeamSport’s go karting North London track is less than 15 minutes from Central London on the Tube.The North London circuit is also one of our new breed of tracks that has had the new interior fit out making it an impressionable place to bring corporates or hold that special event.The track provides the perfect blend of wide bends and speedy straights and its signature chicane offers an authentic motor racing experience and increases the competition as karters battle it out in this prime overtaking spot.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday grand prix”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had our son's birthday (an exclusive grand prix) at TeamSport in Edmonton and we had a great experience. The staff were very friendly when we arrived and registered the kids efficiently. The karting was enjoyed by all the lads and the karts seemed to be equally matched. The marshalling was fair and sensible. The food was cooked and served when asked for it and the person looking after the cafe was extremely helpful.

We had such a good experience, we are going again in a few weeks for a 'lads and dads' evening.

Visited June 2014
Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thanks for your review Paul, enjoy the 'lads and dads' night!
Kind regards,
ClaireB

527 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 273 helpful votes
“Good fun but nothing special”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The staff here were accommodating when we wanted to add 2 extra people on to our booking and talk through all the safety points properly. It is a fun family/friends day out- just be careful not to get 'black flagged'. Could probably get more value for your money elsewhere.

Visited May 2014
Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your review and I'm glad your enjoyed the experience.
I'm sorry you feel that it was not the best value for money, we do offer a huge range of events and prices to try and suit everyone, one of the best value for money events we do is the unlimited karting nights which costs just £35 for a massive 50 minutes of track time!!
Kind regards,
Claire B
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Eight 12 year olds!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Took a group of 12 year olds here for a birthday outing and have to say it surpassed our expectations. All the boys absolutely loved it and each of them would happily do it for their birthdays too!
Our main contact was with a guy named Norris, who was excellent. He was courteous, attentive, sincere, accommodating and equally importantly, friendly. The rest of the staff might not come across as equally nice - and that's not to say they weren't - but they need to keep a professional distance because of their role in charge of safety on the track. Not easy with all that adrenalin flying about! I certainly didn't see any cause to complain in the slightest.
Racing itself was great : safety briefing followed by gentle introduction for a lap or two, going straight into setting your qualifying times. Twenty minutes rest then back for the race where this dad caused uproar by reversing grid positions - with help from the staff - so that slowest was on pole. Made for a more exciting race but thankfully the quickest in qualifying came through to win!
Look; enough of the waffling - if children or adults THINK they would like to go go-karting then a trip to Teamsport Edmonton will not disappoint. It's action and excitement all the way and we will definitely be going back!!
Glenn Martin and Sarah Thomas (crew!)

Visited April 2014
Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Hi Glenn and Sarah,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, i'm so happy that we could help make your 12 year olds birthday party one to remember! Norris will be over the moon with your feedback (hopefully his head won't be too big :-) ) He works really hard to ensure that everyone has an awesome time. We really hope to welcome you back to the track very soon.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“13th Party Package”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I just want to express my thanks to all the team at TeamSport Edmonton! Today my son had his 13th Birthday Party there, and when travelling to the site, there had been an accident so all roads were closed, I panicked, rang TeamSport to advise we would be late. We was accommodated perfectly as a number of others were caught in the road closures too so running very late. Everyone was so polite and courteous, reception, trackside staff, the catering guy, whose name I wish I had took as he was brilliant. All refreshments, food and cake were fab. The medal presentations were great, the guy really got everyone going and in the spirit of things, even thanking me for arranging it over the mic which I thought was a lovely touch! I can't believe there have been bad reviews as we cannot fault one thing! Thank you everyone who assisted us today, we will be returning for sure, with the adults and kids racing next time!!!

Visited April 2014
Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I am really happy that we could help make your sons birthday one to remember! The main priority for our TeamSport team is to ensure that you have the best time possible, so its great to hear this feedback from you. We look forward to welcoming you back to the track again very soon!

Kind regards
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice, simple, fun... If a little pricey.”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Went today with a party of 6. The gent at reception was very professional and accommodating. Treated well he even managed to get us an extra session (not free mind, but we weren't looking for a handout)
You could tell there were a few issues with some of the younger members of staff but the chaps that looked after us were nice enough and even came out to show us the racing line.

I will go back, but I don't think the course is for those competent at go karting.

Visited March 2014
Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you so much for leaving a review, I am glad that you had a great time! Would you mind dropping me an email at info@team-sport.co.uk and explaining a little further about the issues between the younger members of staff so I can look into this further?

I really hope to see you back at track soon!

Kind regards