“Delicious Indian Cuisine”
Review of Indian Lounge

Indian Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Indian Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #276 of 23,713 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Lounge is a brand new Indian restaurant situated in the heart of Kings Cross in Central London. Our Indian restaurant is a mixture of modern and traditional. It perfectly combines modern decor and atmosphere with traditional Indian cuisine cooked with authentic Asian spices. Not only do we offer a very comprehensive menu, should you require a dish specially cooked to order, or have any special dietary requirements we would be happy to accommodate your request. Here at Indian Lounge, we have many seats spread over 3 different lounges: The Main Lounge, the Waterfall Lounge and the Jungle Lounge.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This restaurant is located very close to St Pancras station and in a row of several eating establishments. We chose it because of other favorable reviews, and we were not disappointed.

We sampled a variety of dishes, each one was outstanding. The rice, the naan, the vegetable dishes, the chicken dishes, all first rate.

The prices are very reasonable and the staff very helpful.

I highly recommend this place, and if you have a moment check out the waterfall wall in the basement.

7  Thank DBHChicago5
Write a ReviewReviews (1,602)

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been in this restaurant couple of days ago with my friends. Management shows extra level of ignorance and found aggresive attitude towards us. Instead of showing a good example of customer services had argued attitude. Takes a long time to be served the customers, so had a cold dinner there. Promise ourslves not to be there again in future. Feel ashamed to bring my friends in this restaurant.

3  Thank Coolnomi9
Reviewed 20 June 2014

First time here and decided to try it out as very close to our hotel and good reviews on here. Very nice inside and staff friendly and attentive. Food was nice with good portion sizes. The only thing which let me down a little was that it didn't seem to be chicken breast which was used in the meals. But overall lovely reasonably priced meal.

8  Thank kkscorpio
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have visited this restaurant with a big group and also a small group, we have always received a great service. The food is tasty, well presented, a reasonable price and plentiful. The waiters have always been helpful and friendly, even when really busy. I recommend this retaurant to anyone!

7  Thank Harvey P
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is basically right across the street from King's Cross station. It is also RIGHT next door to another Indian place and there are 3 or 4 other Indian restaurants within a few hundred feet of it. We chose it from its Tripadvisor ratings which placed it at about 350 out of an astounding 16,000 rated places in London. The food was all good. I had the lamb shank because the menu said it was the chef's signature dish and my wife had chicken tikka masala. She rated hers as good but not exceptional. Mine was really excellent. Tender meat falling off the bone and a really excellent sauce and good basmati rice. Also had one sweet lassi and one mango lassi. The sweet lassi was really excellent but skip the mango lassi - just totally ordinary. Also skip the keema nan. It wasn't bad but I'm sort of picky about keema nan. The lamb was thin and well spiced but did not extend to the whole inside of the nan. I would still rate the whole place as very good.

7  Thank dickchirko