“Amazing London Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Most Curious Day Tours - CLOSED

Most Curious Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Most Curious Tours offers a completely new way to experience the arts of the UK. We offer walking tours of London, with a twist. The twist is that all of our guides are artists, active members of their community. Our Literary Walk is led by a local London poet who performs her own work along the way, as well as that of the great and the good of literary London, past and present. Our Opera and Classical Music walks are led by opera singers and classically trained musicians who serenade you as you walk the streets of musical London. Our newest edition is an after-work pub walk around the old, historic pubs of the City, full of quirky forgotten secrets and surprises. Not to be missed.The arts, history and culture come alive on a Most Curious Tour.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing London Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I did a Most Curious tour a couple of months ago and it was amazing. Love the history. Admin staff who booked me in were very helpful and efficient!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank SOPHIE_1123

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cancelled tour”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

I booked my tour in advance, but didn't get a reply to an email asking where to meet. After sending another email before leaving for London, I finally got a reply, from a different person, cancelling my tour. At this point I was already in London and looking forward to the tour, so it was quite disappointing.

Usually, if I'm unable to review something because of a cancellation, I'll leave an average rating and indicate that I had trouble booking in order to warn others. But in this case, I was exceedingly disappointed because not only did communication break down (my questions about where to meet up were not answered), but the cancellation was handled far too late. I wasn't able to book another similar tour.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank FeetsMcGinty
Richard P, Owner at Most Curious Day Tours, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Please be assured that this break down in communication has been addressed and will not happen again. We have of course given you a full refund, and would be very happy to offer you a complimentary tour next time you are in London.

Kind Regards,

Richard
Most Curious Tours
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Literary Walking Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

This was a great tour. I learned a great deal and the guide was very personable. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in literary history, which is particularly rich in London.

Ottawa, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Literary Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My friend and I very much enjoyed our Literary Walking Tour with our guide, Holly, who told us entertaining stories about the authors' lives, recommended a book and poem to read, and even read some of her own awesome poetry!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Enlightening literary walk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Holly'd guide for the literary tour was very informative and enlightening. My friends and I enjoyed our walk very much. I'll definitely sign up for another tour someday!