US$209
  • Fitness centre
US$204
US$193
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$370
US$177
US$232
US$224
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$135
  • Room Service
The Langham, London(London)
US$593
  • Pool
All reviewsyogurthammersmith stationsingle roomfamily roombudget hotelwould definitely stay here againunderground
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel was a great price for a family with 3 kids. It gave us money in our budget for food and activities. The hotel is about 1/2 mile from the Hammersmith train station. From there, we were easily able to get anywhere we wanted to go. The family room included 2 double beds and 1single bed. It was small but quiet. The included breakfast could be improved with at least real coffee. The room was cleaned well every day while we were out sightseeing. If you stay here, be sure to eat at Nandos by Hammersmith station!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Booked this accommodation for an event at the hammersmith Apollo and the location is probably the best thing about it (roughly half a mile away).

My main issue was despite checking the prices and availability for this hotel on 2 different website, both offered the option of a quadruple room with either a double and two twins, or two doubles.

As a party of 6, we all opted for this hotel as we all wanted separate beds, so a double and two twins in each room. Once we got to the hotel and checked in, we were informed by the extremely unprofessional duty manager that they don't have ANY twin beds whatsoever and they knowingly mis-sell their rooms in order to obtain customers money. As you can imagine the 6 of us were outraged and we had no other alternative but to stay due to the limited time frame we had. The duty manager even tried to offer us a £30 discount overall by cancelling the rooms we booked with hotels.com and booking directly with them, but we didn't trust that he would be true to his word, especially being a Saturday evening in west London and his prior unprofessionalism.

Without a doubt, I've never experienced such a terrible checking in process and will never recommend this place.

As for the hotel room, the beds are pretty hard, wafer thin pillow, a rusted kettle, broken bathroom door handle... all added to our conveniently mis-sold rooms.

If you've not got a problem sharing beds, then so be it, but just remember if the price is too good to be true, it probably is!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We booked this place through Expedia, thinking at least something about this place was nice. Let's start by saying they DO NOT have 24h reception. We arrived 2am and was met by an tired, no serviceminded guy in sweatpants and a dirty t-shirt.

After lot of unnecessary chit chat we got the keys and got a room in the basement under the staircase. The room was so small I pity those who are a little over the scale.

List:

Mold in the drapes, bathroom, shower, sink.

Toilet would not flush as the pressure below ground isn't met.

The complimentary soap.. I felt more dirty after I used it. Maybe it was because the shower barely worked.

The hairdryer.. Doesn't work..

WiFi... No signal..

A little signal.. Password not right..

Bed.. The madrass is missing the top layer.. Stains.. The springs are actually almost through the fabric and they leave a mark on you skin.. You could always sleep on the bedrolls.. If they had some. You have a sheet though..

Just.. Stay away..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lars H
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I liked nothing about this stay as I had to wait outside with no answer from the buzzer, until I called the number I spotted on the reception. Waited outside for about 5 minutes before a man came up behind me and was certain I had no reservation until I showed him my confirmation. He then advised that they had relocated me to the Plaza hotel down the road (without my knowledge) and tried to usher me out of the door. When I questioned him about where it was he told me what building it was next to and that they would be expecting me. So on arrival at the plaza, they also were unaware of my booking. I was ushered inside and questioned about how I ended up there and then the phone in the reception started to ring. My host answered and began to argue with whoever was on the phone in a different language but I could sense from the raised voices that the discussion was getting quite heated. He told me to sit down in a shabby living room area and to 'relax' as he put the TV on. He then disappeared out of the door and said he had to 'sort something'. The whole thing seemed completely sketchy and I was about to leave - bearing in mind it was after midnight when I tried to check in as I was working late but I had stated in my original booking that I wouldn't arrive til late. When I walked to the door ready to leave, two men had approached the door and begun hammering on it trying to get in, so I was pretty much stuck between the unknown and leaving to somewhere outside which also seemed pretty unsafe. The host at this point came downstairs and said that he had 'told me to stay in the living room'. I said that he hadn't said anything of the sort and he then pointed at the men outside and asked if I knew them - of course I hadn't. My host then provided two keys and told me to 'pick a room'. And then changed his mind and gave me one of the keys saying that 'this one is the biggest, take this, goodnight,' and pointed for me to go upstairs. When I was going upstairs I heard him answer the door to the two men who bluntly said they were in a gang and they had sorted their accomodation there... pretty sketchy. When I got in to the room upstairs I felt completely unsafe and could hear people shouting at each other in different rooms. The dust was piled high in every corner of the room, as well as damp on the walls and a shower in the room with the door falling off. The bedsheets looked as if they were coming apart at the seams and there was a horrible stench in the room. If I thought that was bad, the shared toilet was worse. I actually hovered above the seat, squatting in mid-air as I pee'd. The toilet brush was black with grime and old faeces. The 'white' tiles were yellowing and there was dust everywhere, probably about 2 centimetres thick on some parts of the floor. The hallway had cracks in the wall and a massive hole on one wall which looked as if someone had punched through it. TIP OF THE ICEBERG though was in the morning when I went to check out, I walked in on my host getting it on with some girl. All for people satisfying their sexual urges, but maybe not professional in a place of work. TOP TIP - PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DON'T BOOK AT THE COMFOTEL BLU - THEY'LL PROBABLY SEND YOU TO THE SHABBIEST, DIRTIEST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN - STAY CLEAR OF COMFOTEL BLU AND PLAZA!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Roisin M
Reviewed 25 February 2017

When I checked in I didn't have a photo ID. So they used my debit card as an ID and photocopied it without asking for permission. So I had to cancel my card soon after. The WiFi doesn't work. Very dirty, very noisy and quite dodgy. The shower works well. The location is handy. Didn't try the breakfast, wanted to get out of there asap and never go back.

Room Tip: Don't book here
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business