All reviewsfull englishtottenham court roadbeanstea and coffeewest endleicester squarewould stay againlocation is excellentyogurteustonmirrortube
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The Worst hotel we have ever stayed at! We had not asked for an extra bed, but there It was! The room was terrible, carpet on floor was too short and you could see the Wood underneith... a hole in the floor outside the bathroom, the crane on the sink was loose and almost fell off! The crane in the shower was broken and could not be adjusted. The bed was like sleeping on a concrete matress. No bagage room... at breakfast the coffee pot was empty so we asked for more and the answer was instant coffee! Every day the Staff put the stereo on full volume in the kitschen... next to the breakfast, smoking e-cigarett inside while preparing our breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fredrik S
Reviewed 12 November 2017

... how this hotel can declare a four-star status, at least at the booking.com site. I ended up by far the smallest room I've ended in London, and you know that rooms do not get big in this price range. Electric sockets in the bathroom and behind furniture. A water boiler in the room, but no coffee, (bad) tea only. Bad isolation and no room at all to sit anywhere except on the floor. The Polish girls in the basement were trying hard with the breakfast, though. With lower expectations, mistakenly risen by the wrong star declaration, I'd be happier.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Magnapurga
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This is not a four star hotel this is the first time I have never took pictures as you would he shocked of what I seen as I booked this holiday about a year a head was surprised to find it was a double room with a fold me up bed for my my daughter as we booked for 3 people to stay in room thought I was getting a sofa bed there was no waste bin to put your rubbish into there was dust on the head board and also dust on the ceiling light the woodwork round the window was shabby the curtains weren't even fix to the window correctly as for the breakfast room not enough space for the amount of guests and you were given your full breakfast before you had a chance to eat your cereal we felt they wanted you out the place as fast as postive things about the place is ideal for location and had good WiFi and they did offer to keep my bags so I didn't have to carry then on my last day in London if I go back to London I will not use this hotel or recomend such a same as could do lots of things to improve guests stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank carol w
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Two of my colleagues stayed here last week. Bad reviews: beds too short (180 cms), rooms way too cramped. Room very hot (with the heating turned off!), one can't open the window. Breakfast totally sub-standard, greasy smells yuck. Nice neighbourhood though.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nitocris
Reviewed 24 October 2017

After reading some of the reviews on here I was a little apprehensive I have to say, but our stay here turned out to be very pleasant.

We arrived a couple of hours before the check in time thanks to our early train. I expected to have to leave our bags in the reception area but the receptionist confirmed our room was ready early and we were welcome to use it. We were very thankful to be able to freshen up.

We had a triple room as we were travelling with our young daughter and there was plenty of space. When I think back to some of the small hotel rooms we've stayed in when in London over the years this was a pleasant surprise. Bathroom was clean and shower nice and hot. Beds were also very clean and comfortable. Sleep was only disturbed by the return of some fellow guests talking loudly en route to their own room on the Saturday night.

Breakfast was delicious with prompt service and the location was very handy for the west end, with some smaller restaurants nearby too.

All in all, a great break away in London.

I'd only avoid if you don't handle stairs well due to mobility as there's no lift in the hotel.

Room Tip: We had room 207 which was great,
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family