4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
3,571 results
All reviews tune hotel edgware road tesco express without windows budget hotel rooms are small clean hotel heathrow airport short stay the air conditioning double bed underground station towels tv wifi hairdryer basement
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2019

The website for this hotel describes the rooms as with or without a window. It leaves out the most important thing: the 'windowless' rooms are below ground level right above the Underground station and the noise of the trains (every 3-4 minutes) went through the bed into my ear. Only the heaviest of sleepers should stay in the windowless rooms. I've stayed in several of the above-ground rooms (the ones with windows) and I can hear the trains but have no trouble sleeping.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GodzillaInTokyo
PointAPaddington, GH at Point A Hotel - London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Hello GodzillaInTokyo,

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that our windowless rooms are not for everyone's liking. Being in central London it makes easy to get around the city swiftly as we have great transport links, however sometimes you can hear slight tube noise but, we do provide earplugs for our light sleepers. Next time make sure you book a room with window for a better experience and we'll be happy to welcoming you back.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 29 May 2019

It is a simple, clean hotel to stay. Great location, no breakfast, small bedroom and bath room. I believe it is good value for money. However, it is not the most comfortable hotel I've ever been. you may can hear noises from the corridor. The staff was really friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EszterK279

Hello EszterK279,

Thank you for your review. It's great to know that you found our hotel clean with great location and friendly staff as this is our aim. At Point a Paddington we keep our compact rooms simple yet thoughtfully designed with everything needed for a good night sleep. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

I wanted to stay near Marylebone so had booked the travel lodge next to the station. I checked my luggage in at the newsagent opposite and went off site seeing. Returned to travel lodge for them to say “you’re not on the system” even though I had confirmation and my showed my bank statement showing I’d paid. So I was very stressed, eventually found Point A (12 mins walk away near Edgware Road and Paddington) I was stressed, sweaty and hungry and probably not as friendly as I could have been! Genuinely felt like the lady on reception could tell I was stressed. They were super friendly, helpful. Room was nice, clean, spacious...Probably nicer than the hotel I should have been in.
Simple check-in and out. Convenient to everything. My ONLY small issue was that the full length mirror had a hanger stand halfway down it so you couldn’t actually see full length!
All in all I’m so grateful for this hotel and will definitely stay again when I’m back in London :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Katifer_5
PointAPaddington, Front desk host at Point A Hotel - London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Hello Katifer_5

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that we were able to make your stay in Central London a tad bit more relaxing following the events that took place. The staff here at Point A Paddington aim to deliver a friendly service as we host with heart.
We enjoy providing our guests with friendly and efficient service as we understand travelling can be a stressful time.
For your next booking be sure to use our website as you can join our A - List membership and get your 10% discount off your reservation and also 20% discount off our selected local partner here in Paddington.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Buse

Reviewed 27 May 2019

near station to get on the train to other city many restaurants near the hotel if u want to go in the oxford circus u will take train around 20 mins
there is cafe and bakery near the hotel you can have English breakfast before you go for trip
its easy way to go Four season Chinese Restaurant

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MimKasama T

Hello Camper38382192867

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Our Central location makes for a easy travel through out zone 1 and an even easier way to enjoy the London life.

For your next booking, be sure to book on our website to get the 10% discount through A - List Membership on your reservation and 20% discount from our Local Partners.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Buse

Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

A great 2 night stay in this very well located clean modern hotel, with restaurants, Edgware tube, Paddington Station all 5-10 minute stroll. Small tesco supermarket directly opposite. Staff extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful. We had a surprisingly spacious twin room on 4th floor - very quiet, as requested, so slept well in comfy beds. We are female travellers and I felt very safe with my elderly mother in this area walking back from restaurants at night. Great location for our annual Chelsea flower show trip. Highly recommend!! Big thanks to the wonderful professional staff, who made our stay so enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fusspot01
PointAPaddington, GH at Point A Hotel - London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Hello fusspot01,

Thank you for your amazing review. It's a pleasure for us to know that you were happy with our service. At Point A Hotel Paddington we host with heart and we share a real passion for hospitality. Our location is great indeed, being in central London we have great transport links that makes easier to discover London's treasures. Our team can't be grateful enough for your kind words and we hope to see you back on your next trip to London.

Have a lovely day!