“Wonderful Experience!!”

Goldsmiths Arms
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We are recently back from a wonderful trip to London and we visited many places - the Goldsmith Arms among them. We really enjoyed the food - excellent quality and such good value. The steaks are amazing!! The place was very clean and the staff are fantastic. We were very lucky to have amazing weather so we made great use of the outside beer garden which is fantasitc! Lovely atmosphere, a lot of pride and effort has clealy gone in to the highly successful running of this place. Huge thank you to the pleasant, friendly and hard-working staff and especially management- you really made our visit even more special! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Tee000

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I took my mum for lunch...she recommended it and I highly do too...food was amazing...good portions and resonably priced....somewhere I will defo visit again :)

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I make no secret that I am not a pub person, but here is a fun family orientated pub which is full of people of all types, very welcoming and full of happy chatter.
There's a child play area, outside seating, screens for sports, few teddy grab machines, yummy tasty food and its own car parking.
We recently had an event here in their private function area and all I can say that the manager and staff were brilliant, professional, efficient and so helpful. Our guests for our event were delighted with the venue, the food and the great atmosphere.
This place ticks all the boxes and we will definitely visit again.

4  Thank AuntTopsy
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had a wonderful time at gold smiths arms,the staff are really a asset to the place helpful and definitely go the extra mile to fulfill your needs,the manager is great and also billy as we turned up and forgot some bits for my mum's birthday,but it was fine as billy was on hand straight away and knew what to do so the panic was over,many thanks to all the staff their as my mum had a wonderful time and all the family we will be coming back.

4  Thank diamonds0071
Reviewed 12 December 2013

since it became a flaming grill the food is much better whether that's due to a new chef I don't know. staff very friendly and manager is also the best one they have had so far, always takes time to talk to the patrons. Atmosphere is excellent, a family orientated place to go. thoroughly recommend it.

1  Thank heav2013