“Wonderful food and venue”
Review of Johanssons - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Johanssons
Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

Great place - cute and wonderful food! Had reindeer meatballs with mash and lingonberry an extra of beet root soup (which normally I hate but this was divine) and whole sea bass with potatoes and spinach.

They didn't have Oxford gold beer cm but dug out some goldings that was pretty good. Criminally underused.

3  Thank Philperrett

Reviewed 2 July 2012

This a a lovely cafe, with unpretentious and well priced food. Friendly service, free wifi, and simple but tasteful decor with the garden being a hidden gem: the fig tree providing perfect shelter.
Usually I take a morning coffee, however I went for an evening meal a few days ago - my companion and I were the only diners in the restaurant during our evening there (early mid week). Low lit candles, affordable and delicious food, pleasant music, and a kind and approachable waitress... I was utterly astonished that the restaurant was not brimming with people and emplore readers to go for a meal there... we were even offered a cheese plate on the house, as well as nibbles to begin the meal... delightful for such a simple place... and I hopt it stays this way

3  Thank james b