This hotel is located a short walk (5 minutes) from Borough Market and London Bridge train/tube station - one of my favourite parts of London to visit. We stayed because of the affordability, however, this hotel ended up being one of the most comfortable and quiet hotels we have stayed in for a long time.
1. The room was vast for London and our room had a beautiful view of the Shard.
2. Bed was very comfortable, bedding was clean.
3. Powerful, hot shower.
4. Staff were attentive and friendly.
5. Very quiet room for a Saturday night (the hotel was busy).
6. Great room layout - particularly like the lighted mirror outside of the bathroom.
1. The TV was on the small side, but did have tons of channels to compensate. At least in our room, from the bed, you need to have very good eyesight to see the small print.
Overall great stay for an affordable central London hotel option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked behind the South Bank, where you'll discover modern art, entertainment and contemporary culture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn London Southwark (Tate Modern) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.