Canary Wharf Apartments
    Average 3/5
    • Free Internet
    Hotel Megaro(London)
    • Breakfast included
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 26 August 2012

This was a beautiful hotel! Upon arrival, we were greeted by very friendly personnel. The apartment was clean, fresh, and very appealing. The canary wharf was near the Jubilee line (which took us directly to the olympic park). Additionally, it was close to the West India Quays and other exceptional resteraunts. I recommended the canary wharf to my friends, and co-workers. I would not hesitate to stay here again whether for personal or business travel. And should I ever move to London, that would be my area of choice.

Room Tip: Location, price and amenities are outstanding!!
    • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
    3  Thank JamenglishQueen
    Reviewed 17 August 2012

After a horrible experience at the Bayswater Inn, we were referred to the Canary Wharf. The hotel, service, and location was second to none! The hotel location is near the jubilee and DLR lines. And we were less than 10 minutes from the olympic venue. I would definitely stay at the Canary Wharf Dennison location or any of them when ever I travel to London. This made up for the deplorable hotel we previously booked. And despite the additional $650 spent, it is much better to find a hotel yourself rather than to go through hotels.com They were deceitful, and very dishonest.

Room Tip: Any room in this chain is a win! I will add photos
    • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
    2  Thank Marsha L
    Reviewed 31 July 2012

We booked to stay in these apartments. Looking at the spec that they send you we were expecting a bedroom, bathroom and large lounge, kitchen. dinning room. This was not what we recieved. We recieved a studio flat. which meant that the bed was in the room with everything else the whole place was very tiny. The spec said the supplied everything from tea and coffee to olive oil. We found these 3 things and that was it. The bed linen was supposed to be 100% egyptian cotton. They were a cotton and polyester mix. There was no mention that there was going to be any building works going on but there was and it started at 5am. We booked through last minute so I decided that i would put in a complaint. When i finally recieved a reply it basically said that they had spoken to the company and they had disagreed with my complaint so there was nothing they could do!! Avoid these apartments at all costs and be careful when booking through last minute!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
    9  Thank mkpink_princess_23
    Reviewed 24 July 2012

I booked this apartment six months before my trip. Week of the trip the hotel had overbooking. I had to cancel my reservation. But the hotel still charged the bill in my credit card.
    My luck is that I booked using Booking.com. They taking care of everything for me. I will even refund and they charge the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
    5  Thank Flavio Bercott B
    A TripAdvisor Member
    Atlanta, GA
    Reviewed 24 January 2005

Our group of 6 adults recently returned from a 6 night stay at an apartment rental in Canary Wharf Docklands area that we booked online through an agency called Your Stay London.. We had arranged for a 2 bed/ 2 bath with 2 pull-out sofas. First on arrival, the concierge at the building did not have any info on us. That was quickly resolved. We entered the unit and there were 2 bedrooms, but only 1 bath. The 2 couches in the living room were love seat size and did not pull out. The shortest member of our group could not lie on either one. It was stocked with 4 towels. The kitchen had 2 glasses, 2 forks, 4 plates, nothing stocked for 6 people. We immediately called the agency. They initially insisted there were 2 baths. To make a long story short, we asked for a refund immedialtely before we stayed, thinking we could scramble for an alternative on our own, but that was refused. We also were told a supervisor was unavailable to discuss the issues with us. They had a representative deliver a couple towels and kitchen utensils that day. He also brought a phone, which was funny because there was no service to the apartment. A member of our party has emailed this agency several times to discuss the issues but as yet, after a week, we have not received any response. I would urge anyone considering using this agency for bookings to be very cautious. A lesson learned!!

39  Thank A TripAdvisor Member