“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Will you get hand reared finest pork sausages as part of your cooked breakfast? No. Will you get simple food, served quickly at a good price and friendly staff? Yes. And I would happily go again!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a good breakfast here on a visit to London last year so thought we'd try it again for a late breakfast/brunch. After a large English, a special vegetarian (both with tea or coffee) and a sausage and onion omelette (plus banana milkshake), we were three satisfied customers.

Well-cooked food and fast service. Close to South Ken tube station.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased to find this cafe on our way to the Natural History Museum. It looked very inviting and despite it being fairly full, the service was excellent and the food was served promptly. Really friendly staff & lovely menu!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Having found this very pleasant cafe , ordered nine breakfasts for all the family . Food arrived and was very good and fresh . Unfortunately my youngest daughter began to be taken ill , which resulted in me asking one of the owners to call for paramedics . The paramedics arrived and assisted my daughter before taking us to hospital . When one of the family asked to settle the bill , the same gentleman said " you are my customers and you have enough problems i do not want paying " this was on top of providing hot and cold drinks whilst my daughter was recieving treatment for all the family . I would just say thank you for your OUTSTANDING customer service at a difficult time. This was whilst we were on a day trip from Wolves.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Called in here on way to National History Museum, as lunchtime everywhere full but they managed to get 4 of us in. Friendly service, tasty light snack food and a warm atmosphere.
One point to remember they DO NOT take credit cards but were happy for me to go to a bank just across the street and use the ATM.