“Harry Norman London Tours”

Harry Norman and Londons Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #208 of 691 Tours in London
Mission Viejo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Harry Norman London Tours”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Harry and Pat,

We are back and had a wonderful time.

Harry Norman was the best part of our entire vacation. We are so glad we connected with him. Harry went above and beyond what we ever expected. He showed us all the sights we were interested in and many more. Very accommodating, very polite, very prompt, very knowledgable…a perfect day! His humor was great, the side trips, the major sites, all fulfilled our expectations!
Thank you Harry. We still can't stop talking about you to all our friends and family. We will surely use you again. Soon we hope!

David and Linda Ray

Visited July 2013
146 Thank David R

Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Great private tour of London”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This was an excellent tour of several sites outside of London. Harry is a delightful person and very knowledgeable about the London attractions. He promptly picked us up at our apartment and gave us a very interesting tour of Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and the Roman baths and added some other interesting stops along the way. I highly recommend Harry's tours to anyone seeking a special experience .

Visited July 2013
128 Thank cachina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“WHAT A FIND!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Finding Harry Norman and Harrys London Tours was the perfect beginning to an amazing trip. When we scheduled our cruise, we knew we wanted to find private tours to take full advantage of every stop. Our cruise on Brilliance of the Seas, sailed from Harwich England. We flew in a day early to spend some time in London. I found Harry on Yahoo! and liked what I read. After checking Trip Adviser, I decided he was our man. His wife, Pat, is the 'brains' of the outfit. I easily scheduled our time, paid the deposit and was ready to go. Communication was a breeze as information flew across the ocean. Harry met us at our hotel as planned and spent the day showing us EVERYTHING we asked to see. He was flexible,patient, knowledgable,and humorous. Time flew and our tour was over too soon. If I ever make it back to London, I will definitely call my friend Harry. I suggest you do too!!! Thanks again Harry and Pat!

Lori

Visited May 2013
132 Thank Lmb1027
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Best tour I've ever had! I highly recommend Harry.”
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

We only had an afternoon & evening to see London. Harry met us at the airport at arrival at 4:00 pm and off we went in his nice mini van. He had water and WiFi in the van which was a nice treat. Harry is a most knowledgeable guide and a delightful conversationalist. He whisked us around the city as only a former cabbie can do. Harry has been doing tours for 20 years and his love of the city, his country & his guests is unmistakable.
We had a lovely dinner at a pub on the Thames and did more sightseeing of the lights of London after dark. He delivered us to the our hotel back at Heathrow and we were sad for the evening to end. Well worth every penny and then some. We saw so much and learned so much history in such a short time. It was so relaxing not fighting the subway, taxis or hop on hop off tour buses with the masses. I can think of no better tour value. I only wish we had more days to explore other areas of the UK with our new friend Harry. You won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2013
134 Thank traveler9336
Palm Harbor, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Spectacular "Inside" Complete Tour of London”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We knew we would be overwhelmed exploring on our own because we only had a few days in London. Harry made sure to show us the highlights of the best sights and attractions so we could go back and visit on our own the next day. Harry's wealth of English History and love for England made the tour an unforgettable experience. We visited the most famous landmarks, up close where other tours would never take groups. At the end of the day, you feel like he's part of your family. Incredible! Hope we can go back and tour with him again!

Visited April 2013