“Perfect surprise birthday lunch!”
Review of Cote Brasserie

Cote Brasserie
Ranked #329 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our experience at Cote was perfect from start to finish. We had booked this as a surprise birthday lunch for my mother. The manager welcomed us in and greeted my mother with a huge smile and birthday greetings. Our waitress Melina was absolutely fautless throughout the meal and her and the manager came out singing Happy Birthday with a complimentary dessert (with candle) for my mum, lovely touch. We were also offered a complimentary aperitif after our meal. The food was delicious, well presented and real value for money. The house wine was also very good. What can I say? A faultless service with some lovely, personal touches. All 7 diners had a great experience. We will definitely be returning again.

1  Thank Annabelle M

Reviewed 2 August 2014

First time here for breakfast, and i would like to say that every single staff member who approached us were wonderful! i had a small issue with my dish and it was rectified so quickly and and surpassed customer service expectations!
Will definitely be visiting again!

1  Thank Masreeya
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've recently moved to St.Christpher's Place so the Cote Brasserie is on my doorstep. Fortunate for me as the food is consistently great, and I'm working my way through the menu! It's always busy, a great sign, and the welcome is always warm. Service is efficient and polite and as attentive as it should be without being overly intrusive. Particular praise goes to Sofia who served me. She is a consumate professional at her job and made my dining experience one that will ensure I return soon ! Congratulations Cote on your recruitment policy, it's working well !!

1  Thank peter h
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Typical of other restaurants in the chain. Good food and reasonably priced. Restaurant catered well to those wanting a fast lunch with speedy service and attentive staff. I've to sit outside too in the summer.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Set among the huge selection of restaurants in St. Christophers Place, Cote was a an excellent choice for a reasonably priced meal. We ate there twice prior to theatre performances. They have a very reasonably priced pre-theater menu with good selection. Food was good and prices very fair. Service was a little slow at times given our theatre plans, but overall was very good.