“Good value”

The Real Chinese Metro Buffet
Ranked #17,501 of 23,854 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Although the restaurant is in need of decorative attention and there wasn't a great range food on offer, it is only £4.95 to eat as much as you like and £1.80 for unlimited soft drink - how can anyone expect more than what is on offer?
It was ideal for us to visit as a pre show meal as we were short of time.
Some of the selections were a little low in quantity, but there was enough for everyone to find something. Some of the more interesting dishes included hash brown and "Chinese sausage rolls", which looked suspiciously like Iceland's mini party sausage rolls!

I managed to leave the restaurant fed and watered and all for less than £7. If you're happy to eat adequate food for a cheap price within close proximity to the Appolo theatre then this restaurant is a good option.

1  Thank ConnellClan

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Was in there today with my girlfriend and have to say the food was decent and was a decent choice also,staff helpful and friendly.I do get amazed at what people expect for £6 each in a rich part of london like this,the chocolate cake was nice also.I would say it was a good place not very good but since i could not click just good very good it had to be as it was better than average,will pop in again so that says a lot.

1  Thank goonerdave1968
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I'm very shocked at all the poor reviews,
I've been here a number of times with friends and family and we have all enjoyed it.
Its worth the money and very filling.

1  Thank cupcakekaty
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Hammersmith has no shortage of places to eat but having seen the price of this place we decided to give it a go . There was plenty of choice of different dishes and you could go up to the buffet as many times as you wanted . Yes the decor needs attention but other than that I would definitely eat here again .

1  Thank Lucy C
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Very poor choice of food. There were a few main meals which did not look or taste very appealing.
Only desert was vanilla ice cream.
We did not stay long.