“DUMP”

Cuisines: Chinese
London, United Kingdom
“DUMP”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

absolutely disgusting service,the food was stale,my soup was cold, very rude waitress-didn't make instructions clear and then was very rude to us when two of my friends wanted water, this was a waste of money and if you want to attract more customers change the people who work here. also we caught a waitress applying eye drops behind the counter which is extremely unhygienic. I will not be visiting this dump again. We had to pay before eating and wasted £12.45 for nothing! Also dirty bathrooms . no lock on bathroom door and when we were standing in the toilet waitress comes in giving dirty looks. if I could rate it lower than 1 I would.

• Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Realist FAKE China Experience/Experiment”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Well, what can I say? After reading all these reviews, I feel like I bought a 10p coin for a tenner.. went there with family after some ice skating, looking 2 have a good munch, but was more appetised by the flame-grilled-looking table than the dire attempt at 'chinese, buffet style'.

PAY B4 YOU'VE SMELT, SEEN, OR EVEN TASTED THE FOOD???
A good selection of near empty trays, with the burnt remains of the alleged dish. Most dishes inedible, quite amused by the 'pork' which u would imagine should be some cut of pork cooked with chinese influence, rite? Wrong. Skinless pork and beef sausage pieces in a bbqy type sauce.. Naaaah!! R U taking the bisciut, just a little??

Felt bad that we had to pick the bests of a bad bunch to put 2gether a dinner 4 the kids.. who were sitting at a near by table..

NO HOT RUNNING WATER IN TOILETS (but I ALWAYS carry hand sanitiser)
ADVERTISED 'OVER 32 DISH SAMPLES', BUT COUNTED 26 INCLUDING PINEAPPLE & MELON.
POOR QUALITY FOOD & EXPERIENCE (50ml shot of AFTERSHOCK required on exit to remove the after shock.. not supplied.)
FALSE ADVERTISING FROM START 2 FINISH, SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR TRADING STD'S.

PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE,(unless you're just looking 4 a good laugh, or a bit of REAL cheap grub.)SAVE YOUR FIVERS & GET REAL FOOD FROM A REAL RESTAURANT!

Slapped myself, twice walking back through the centre, once for Pinch, and again for McD's.. lol

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dafingaz
“Like your sausage sticky?”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Bargain price of £4.95 means you can't really fault this place. A good variety of food and mixture of vegetarian and meat. Nice option to dine with others. Especially recommend their sausages in sticky sauce. Delish!

2 Thank BathKnights
Felixstowe
“Good value”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Although the restaurant is in need of decorative attention and there wasn't a great range food on offer, it is only £4.95 to eat as much as you like and £1.80 for unlimited soft drink - how can anyone expect more than what is on offer?
It was ideal for us to visit as a pre show meal as we were short of time.
Some of the selections were a little low in quantity, but there was enough for everyone to find something. Some of the more interesting dishes included hash brown and "Chinese sausage rolls", which looked suspiciously like Iceland's mini party sausage rolls!

I managed to leave the restaurant fed and watered and all for less than £7. If you're happy to eat adequate food for a cheap price within close proximity to the Appolo theatre then this restaurant is a good option.

1 Thank ConnellClan
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not the best not the worst”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Was in there today with my girlfriend and have to say the food was decent and was a decent choice also,staff helpful and friendly.I do get amazed at what people expect for £6 each in a rich part of london like this,the chocolate cake was nice also.I would say it was a good place not very good but since i could not click just good very good it had to be as it was better than average,will pop in again so that says a lot.

• Visited October 2013