All reviewsbalham stationtravel lodgenorthern linehear trainsgreat locationbreakfast boxtrain noisehigh streetroom was cleanasked for a quiet roomnight's sleepbudget hotelgood nights sleeplight sleeperreception staffstayed here for two nightsearly check
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The hotel is quite comfortable for the price, the bed and shower are very good,and it is two steps from the metro and train. It doesn't have breakfast, but there's a lot of restaurants and supermarkets in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The Travelodge Balham is very clean with staff who are helpful and friendly and convenient as the tube station is next door. The buses also run frequently passed the lodge which makes travelling very easy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

All in all found this to be in a good location at a sensible price for our 5 day trip to reminisce & see the sites. Staff were always very helpful & friendly. Rooms were adequate for our purpose. Cleaned to a good standard daily.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

There was a very good service and cleanliness but the wifi could be free because you only have 30min every 24h and I kept having problems with the doors card but the staff was helpful and changed it everytime wasn't working

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I stayed here for one night. The hotel and room were very clean, and the staff were friendly and professional. The biggest bonus for me was that it is just a few steps from Balham train station and tube. This however did mean that my room window did not open as it was so close to the train tracks. It did meant that I was not able to get any fresh air into the room (they do supply a fan and a heater) but as I was only staying one night I did not mind. I can imagine that some people may not like this though. I don't know if all the rooms are like this. I could hear some trains going by but it was not loud enough to concern me (and a small price to pay for being so close to the station).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LondonGal35
TravelodgeUK, Charlotte from The Social Media Team at Travelodge London Balham, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Please allow us to thank you for providing your feedback with us at our London Balham Travelodge.

We are so pleased to learn the hotel was an ideal location to suit your needs, however we're sorry to learn that you were displeased about being unable to open the windows, please rest assured your comments have been passed to the hotel.

We appreciate your feedback and we hope you stay with us in the future.