“Amazing place to enjoy an evening out!!!!”

Bayleaf Indian Takeaway
Ranked #8,501 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing place to enjoy an evening out!!!!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Been there last w'end. It was very busy and bit noisy. The food was the best I've ever had and the service was friendly. No doubt one of best decor Indian rest in north London. Must visit place!!!

• Visited December 2013
BAYLEAF1342, Manager at Bayleaf Indian Takeaway, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Torfinejad,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we are very happy that you enjoyed your first dining experience at Bayleaf.
Once again, many thanks and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

• Greek first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Rest, "Not average Curry House"”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We visited this newly opened Restaurant, OMG the decor is amazing, felt like dining at a top west end eatery! The Menu is completely different from the average Indian places. The food tasted fresh and delicious . We was greeted with friendly, smiling staff and moreover very attentive service. All in all BIG THUMBS ups!! Not cheap, but hey quality cost... We will be visiting this place often and can confidently recommend anyone to try it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brian M
BAYLEAF1342, Manager at Bayleaf Indian Takeaway, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear Brian M,
Once again, many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

“Don't be deceived”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

The new Bayleaf restaurant looks amazing, but I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. I like hot, but the spices were too strong and lacked the subtleties I had expected having used their takeaway in the past. Don't be deceived by the appearance, the takeaway continues to excel but bear in mind they use a different chef for the restaurant!

1 Thank Grovesey
Dear Grovesey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to Bayleaf Restaurant. We are happy that you like our takeaway food and the ambiance of our Restaurant. However, we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your food at the Restaurant. Your feedback has been noted and passed on to our head chef. We are taking your comments into consideration and we are finding ways to improve. We appreciate you taking the time to contact, as it is only through dedicated guest feedback that we can improve upon our products and service. Please contact me directly with your booking details so that we can resolve your recent experience.

London, United Kingdom
“The restaurant is absolutely horrendous!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I called the Bayleaf restaurant in Whetstone to book a table for myself and my other half on a Friday. When we got to the restaurant there were no reservations made in the diary under my name. I explained how I called in the afternoon to book a table etc. After a couple of minutes we was told to sit at the bar and that there would be a table ready in 10 -15 minutes. So me and my partner sat down at the ever so squashed bar right in the corner. The bar attender was serving us and trying to do other jobs at the same time. Me and my husband looked around and said this place is a joke. It was so noisy with so many staff running around.

We had our drink and were off I did not want to stick around for a minute longer!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Anonymousxc
Dear Anonymousxc,
Thank your for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to Bayleaf. We are very sorry that your reservation was not taken down and that we were unable to offer you a table. We take your comments regarding the noise and our staff and are trying to find a way to resolve this. We appreciate you contacting us through TripAdvisor, as it is only through dedicated guest feedback that we can improve on our products and service.

Please be kind enough to directly contact me with your booking details so that we can look into your booking and amend your negative experience.

Regards,

Bayleaf Restaurant
London, United Kingdom
“Always a reliable meal and the best curry!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I love this place, we have been ordering from here for years and like I said it's really reliable. The meals are always consistently good. The Bayleaf staff have always been quick to rectify any mistakes they've made like forgetting to deliver a nan bread etc.

We love the fact that the food is always fresh and they don't use any nasty dyes or artificials, their chicken tikka masala is never bright red! It gets busy and at weekends we have waited an hour for delivery but it's well worth it and just shows how popular the Bayleaf is. A credit to Whetstone!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ElleP283
Dear ElleP283,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we are very happy that you enjoy your takeaway deliveries from our takeaway.
Once again, many thanks and we look forward to serving you again soon.