“A Little Bit of Italy in London”
Review of Gelateria 3 Bis

Gelateria 3 Bis
Ranked #18 of 400 Dessert in London
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The gelato was amazing! Straight from Italy to London, this rivals some of the best I had while in Italy. The Nutella and chocolate Flavors were really good!!

There are newer reviews for Gelateria 3 Bis

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Great location a few steps from Borough Market, efficient service despite a continual queue on a busy Saturday afternoon and exquisite gelato. I had chocolate, fresh and flavoursome but the mascarpone and fig was something else. The best Gelato in town by a country mile - a must visit

1  Thank rayna O
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Was walking past and say the vast array of ice creams so just had to go in and buy one! I got a chocolate cone which was £4, huge in that crispy cone you get - delicious! VERY chocolately, rich, decadent and satisfying. If you're passing by, grab one! I sat in as I'd needed a rest after trekking about London all day. There is a few stools, I was the only customer in but it didn't bother me. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Vazbo
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I read about this place online and I wanted to try it. it has been a real delusion. Don't loose your time in this place, I am Italian and I KNOW the good ice-cream, and it isn't.

2  Thank ItriedthisLHOPROVATO
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Natural tasty creamy Italian gelati, with classic and original choices: green tea and peanut butter a must! I also love the fact that there is no colouring.