“Weekend pub crawl ”

London Party Pub Crawl
Ranked #20 of 1,328 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Free Entry to 5 Bars & Clubs, Free Shots, Cheap Drinks, & Sexy Photos! Voted London's Number 1 Pub Crawl (on Tripadvisor), London Gone Wild runs unforgettable nights out in London's coolest areas for tourists and locals alike 7 nights a week. Valued at over £50, you can grab tickets on our website starting from as little as £10. Our main parties are in the West End and Shoreditch. Check out our website for more info!
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Had a wicked night for my mates birthday this weekend thanks to all the leaders for keeping an eye on our rowdy lot! Special thanks to 'princess kate' loads of fun and always smiling. I really recommend this crawl, give it a go!

Luke C, Manager at London Party Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thanks Lee - I'm glad our Princess Kate was able to keep control of you! (Somewhat!) Really glad you enjoyed the Crawl... plenty more birthdays coming up so I hope we see you again! Cheers!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"legend"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I had a blast! Definitely a story to tell to my friends back in the states. My first pub crawl ever & I can't wait to do it again.

1  Thank Kimberly P

Hey Kimberly, thanks for your great review! Sometimes you have to wander out solo to get the best stories I think.. and I'm glad you got some! (Just don't get hooked on Pub Crawls... it's probably not the healthiest addiction!) But do come back and do more :) All the best!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I had a great time. Aine and Debora were amazing and so much fun to hang out with! I'd definitely recommend this pub crawl and would would do it again if I come back to London.

Thanks for your review! I'm really pleased you had fun with Aine & Debs, and I definitely hope you come back again! Take care!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We had fun hanging out with Tonya and Aine, on the Super Bowl LI crawl! They paraded us around to some great bars with good music and dancing. Finished off with a Super Bowl party at Zoo. Then Tonya went above and beyond and took the only two Americans that were uninterested in football to one final pub. Thanks for the fun night, we plan on doing one more before we head home.

1  Thank Will D
Luke C, Manager at London Party Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Hey Will, thanks for the review - and what a parade you all were! Tonya & Aine said they had a great night... they should be leaving you a review! I'm really pleased the girls looked after you, and I hope we'll see you again to maybe meet a few more of the crew! Cheers!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Did the alternative pub crawl starting in Shoreditch yesterday! Although not to many people came to the original location it has been a lot of fun! We caught up with the folks of the central pub crawl and visited some stops with them! Our host Áine made everybody have a great time!

Hey Fred, thanks for your great review! Yes, on the odd occasion, if numbers aren't as big as we hoped, we'll always try and get you to wherever the party is biggest! I'm really pleased Aine linked you up and kept you entertained on the way, and that you still had a great night! Thanks again!