“Great place for a meal.”

Cote Brasserie - Soho
Ranked #270 of 23,392 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Went to this place after taking in a show. Very warm welcome, lots of atmosphere and busy. Eat from the set menue of the day and it was good. Service very good. Portions good and the quality of the food was good. Prices very competitive. All in all a very pleasuable experience and one place i would go back to. The toilets are 5★ which is always a good sign. Ideal position if you are going to a show and the nearest tube is Tottenham Court Road.

1  Thank Ian H

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a super place to eat, excellent atmosphere, excellent service and delicious well presented food, nothing too much trouble for the staff and all had a friendly smile and not afraid to have a little chat about what we had been up to on the day in London. Definately worth a visit.

1  Thank rickypoodle
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very friendly staff and good choice for breakfast. Well recommended and would return. Good location for visiting central London.

1  Thank jane134
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Given an option, I'll choose French food. I ducked into Cote when thunderstorms came through during my afternoon sight-seeing adventure.

There is a prix-fixe lunch menu that is reasonably priced and quite good. While not "fine dining," this is perfectly good dining with excellent service. The food is good, and I liked the atmosphere. I had a table at the window facing Wardour Street. Since I was by myself, I enjoyed watching people on the street making their way with the cloud bursts.

I'll probably return to Cote Brasserie again.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

After a very friendly and genuine welcome we were served a great meal - the chicken and potato gratin especially note worthy. A complimentary liqueur finished the meal perfectly. It was only when I arrived back in Manchester that I realised I'd stupidly left behind a newly bought shirt. After a phone call the restaurant kindly offered to post said shirt which arrived the following day!
Fantastic service and great food- highly recommended.

3  Thank PhandMancs