London Premier Walking Tours
Review Highlights
Fabulous Underground Treasure Hunt

We participated in an Underground Treasure Hunt as a group of 7 friends. We had an absolute blast... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
Loulou174
London, United Kingdom
Friends day out

7 of us did the treasure hunt on Saturday and really enjoyed it. I liked that you see parts of the... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
wflintstone
Leeds
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$18.50
from US$32.00
from US$43.70
from US$88.20
More Info
All reviews treasure hunt jack the ripper tour cryptic clues prize giving london treasure green park station great fun tube map subject matter taking photos birthday present few hours challenges cliffs master knowledge facts
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Yesterday, a friend took my on the Kings, Queens, politics and power walking tour in central London. I have never written a review on trip advisor before but feel absolutely compelled to given the tour was utterly brilliant. Our tour guide, Cliff, was not only like a walking historical encyclopedia but was hilariously entertaining, warm and funny. He even had his own sound effects to add an extra bit of dazzle! I have a degree in history, love London, love the royals so this trip was really always going to be perfectly 'my bag'...but it completely surpassed expectations. I would give it 10/10 in a heart beat. It was informative but also fun.

Date of experience: September 2015
4  Thank Vanessa J
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I found this rather challenging, although I am ashamed to admit it. :-) I was hoping to win, but I did not, although all taking part do receive numerous fabulous London goodies. It's well organised, friendly, fun and really something good to do in London. Different and exciting, good value and I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2015
5  Thank Chrissyt2525
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I am a Londoner born and bred. However I now live in Cardiff. Decided to do this as we had a Saturday free when we were due to be In London for the weekend.
The company kept in touch via email and to also tell us our start time had changed from 1pm to 4pm 3 weeks in advance.
Cliff was our tour guide. A naturally personable and funny guy.
Just short of 3 hours on The Kings,Queens and Politics Tour in and around St.James,Birdcage walk and Parliament Square. LOADS of interesting facts and history to try to remember.
Highly recommended. We will book another tour with them soon.Jack the Ripper?

Date of experience: August 2015
4  Thank MarkyMark383
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Boring Waste of money don't waste your time or money!!!
None of the real places where the events took place still exist.
The pros:
The tour started right on time Nice little talk and drive on double decker bus to starting point. Off the bus with a rather fast paced walk. Really liked that part but we had a couple of people with canes and walking issues on the tour.
Tour was to be walk in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper and hear the story.
The cons:
The guide jumped around so much I had no idea was he was talking about.
Tour was to be 7pm to 10pm. We started at 7pm and ended at 9:30pm ( a half hour short). The guide suggested we go into the pub and have a pint or two.
The guide also told us he had a long hard day and would be dropping us off at the pub Sherlock Holmes. We could find our own way home from there! It was dark and 9:30 pm when he dropped us off after asking for a "thank you" in the basket as we got off the bus. We were so disappointed. Definitely didn't receive what we paid for. This was the fourth tour with premier tours our agent pre booked for us. This was the worst. We loved, loved loved the trip to Windsor, bath, and Stonehenge with David and Kevin! Our tour to the Tower of London was way too short and our tour to Saint Paul s cathedral was very good and the guide was very knowledgeable. Just beware, not all tours are good. Not all guides are good and this company is unpredictable!!! You can take the on off bus to see London. You can do the Tower of London on your own! All museums in London are free and you can get to them via the tube with an Oyster card or the blue line of the on off bus. Be sure to do a two day pass so you have time to ride the free on off water cruise and enjoy Greenwich. Just watch your time not to miss the last boat and bus back to your destination. I wish I had all this information before we came to London for the first time. Good luck and enjoy your excursions more than we did.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Stoneboxers
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Cliff was our tour guide during the Jack The Ripper tour some months back.
He was really excellent. With dry wit, somehow he kept us entertained for 3 hours.
I believe he no longer does the J the Ripper tours but he now does the Kings n Queens tour.
Enjoy!