“Good food, friendly service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Joes Kitchen & Coffee House
Ranked #232 of 834 Coffee & Tea in London
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Food was fine, slightly on the expensive side, but that's what you would expect on the airport, friendly staff have done their best to help us keep the kids busy. Thanks

Visited March 2014

• Czech first
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Good value and really helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Lovely take away and extremely fast service. Staff really friendly and couldn't do enough to help. Great food, only minor fault no take away sauces.

Visited August 2014
Bourne, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious Brit menu:-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Fabulous British food, tasty and good sized portions. Deffo recommend as a gatwick food option and not overly priced either:-) Only downside was the very long wait between courses, we waited 30 minutes between a shared humous starter and our main course and it wasn't busy. Overall awesome food so worth the wait :-)

England
“Give this place a miss!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Have just visited Joes was greeted by a nice young girl and shown to a table that was the plus side then it went down hill a a bit. Ordered a diet coke was half way through and my daughter asked what the crap was in my glass was I looked like cream I went over to the waitress and showed he she said it looked like milkshake she offered me a fresh drink I them saw her go over to the bar to show the guy the glass he couldn't have looked more disinterested! How the hell he missed leftover milkshake in the glass I dont know. I however am more concerned that im gonna come down with a dodgy stomach on the morning of my holiday. The new drink arrived and tasted funny so i went to speak to the barman and asked him what he gave me he said pepsi and i explained i asked for diet and he just gave me a dirty look!! Shortly after dinner arrived I had the chicken goujons which were the most tasteless thing I have ever tasted imagine chicken rolled in porridge left to dry then fried it was disgusting!! When I asked the waitress if she'd tried it she said she hadn't because the staff aren't allowed to eat chicken as too expensive I told her that her boss is doing her a favour as its bloody horrible! Going to Gracie a nod as she is a credit to that place a lovely girl who really couldn't be more helpful however the ginger guy behind the bar needs retraining!!

Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“As expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were staying the night at the Hampton Inn and chose to eat at Joe's Kitchen over the other restaurant at Gatwick North Terminal landside as we preferred the menu. We did not expect much as the restaurant looked pretty basic and being in an airport the ambience was not brilliant. We had chicken carbonara and pulled pork salad both of which were tasty, although there was no crackling on the salad which was pointed out by the waitress when we ordered.
We found the service to be good and the price was reasonable.

• Visited July 2014