“A delight!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

It was our first time to London and some locals here on TA tried to talk us out of playing. "Why would you do that?" they wondered, "with so much else to see? Big Ben...Westminster Abbey...?" Due to the ranking on Trip Advisor and our good fortune finding team mates online (also Americans, living in Germany and enjoying a London trip at the same time), we decided to play. It was one of the best things we did on our entire trip! SO, so fun! Some have called it "brilliant" and there is really no better word for it. Our guide/game leader was fantastic. I think she really made the game for us because she knew just how many clues to give us to let us feel like we were clever...but not too many to spoil the fun and let us out too soon! :) We escaped with 7 seconds to spare. An absolute blast. The only downside is, though they keep adding game rooms, it's always booked solid well in advance. If you are considering it, book now so you won't be disappointed to end up on the wait list.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Krista H

Davis, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Family fun for everyone in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

This was the most fun we have ever had as a family! The hour flew by. We heard about it through Tripadvisor and are so glad we decided to book even though we didn't know much about it. There is something for everyone and everyone uses their own individual ideas and skills to solve the mystery. So much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone traveling to London to get away from the typical tourist circuit. The slots sell out fast so book ahead.

2 Thank Laura12332283
Newmarket, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A lot of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Played HintHunt on July 2 with a couple we met online through Cruise critic. Don't want to give anything away so I'll just say that we had a lot of fun. When you first walk into the room you wonder how you will fill the hour but you are constantly working on finding clues to get yourselves out. Great concept, well presented and a lot of fun.

2 Thank Baggy01
Lima, Peru
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The best family experience in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I didn't know what to expect because my husband booked it after reading the recommendation by tripadvisor. Well, it really exceeded my expectations and my children 8 and 11 and us had the most fun hour ever!!!! My daughter told me to write that we escaped from the room with only 4 seconds left in the clock. We felt like Sherlock Holmes! The staff is very friendly and helpful. We all left with a smile in our faces and talking about the experience well after we finished it. I highly recommend to anyone! It was fun fun fun!! Excellent!!!

2 Thank SapphireMaria
London, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I booked it weeks ago and was looking forward to it - it did not disappoint! They gave us hints and we worked hard .. and failed. But it was still amazing. Apparently the success rate is about 50/50 - it's so much fun though. I can't wait for them to have a second Zen room, so that our team of 10 can split up and compete to see who gets out quicker.
The staff were hilarious too - we loved them. Would 100% recommend this to ANYBODY. Friends, family, colleagues etc. It's sooo fun!

3 Thank JayTriv