“A must see!”
Review of HintHunt

HintHunt
Ranked #4 of 376 Fun & Games in London
Reviewed 9 July 2014

No matter what, if you are in London then Hinthunt is a complete must. It's 1 hour of complete genius of hide and seek, puzzle, prison escape and is incredibly fun and memorable. Your goal in one hour is to solve different puzzles I order to find the way out, and to do this, you must search through the rooms to find clues and different pieces to the puzzle to help get you out.

TheHintHuntFamily, Public Relations Manager at HintHunt, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

It's surprising how much fun you can have in an hour locked in a room, right!? :) The searching part can be very exciting, especially when you feel you are onto something, but we think the team work is your key to escaping. We are so glad to know we were such a memorable experience. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Genuinely, one of the best things iv ever done. Got to dress like Sherlock, solve clues like Sherlock and be in a closet with my best mates.

Hinthunt gets the 'team lad' thumbs up! What a game!!

Team Lad, we are super hyped that you had such a blast! Dressing like Sherlock is optional, but putting your thinking cap on is definitely a must! It seems you did so! See you next time.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went here with friends because of the hype but I must say that it was well deserved. Best fun I've had in years. This is a must do for those who love mystery and detective stories. I'd love to have team building exercises here for my company.

HintHunt is a must do

1  Thank Yohan R

Thanks, YohanR. Bring back your company to challenge The Zen room! In the meantime, thanks so much for spreading the word!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

When I read that this was the #1 attraction in London, I set my expectations pretty high. After reading all the twitter reviews too, everyone was saying it's amazing. However, there aren't many clues as to what lies in the room and I think this is the best way! This is a live escape game but feels more like you've stepped into the Crystal Maze and chosen an hour long 'mystery'. I went with my mum, brother and boyfriend and we all found it really fun. We all found lots of clues between us and when you're struggling, a hint will spring up on the screen to help out. The timer ticking down adds some pressure, but it's all fun and doesn't feel too stressful.

The actual venue is super easy to find, it's just down the road from Euston station. Theres a pub next door if you get there too early (we were a bit too eager I think!). The staff at Hinthunt were lovely and explained everything clearly. They were also fun to talk to, sounded like they really liked working there. I'd love to have that job! Nothing was too physical, it was a bit of a mental challenge but there are hints to help you if you get too stuck. We made it out with 40 seconds to go!

Overall, I'd certainly recommend Hinthunt, if you love a good puzzle and enjoy detective or mystery games, book now! It really was awesome and worth every penny.

TheHintHuntFamily, Public Relations Manager at HintHunt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Kay2178,

Congrats on your somewhat stressful, but highly enjoyable escape! That’s what we love to hear! Your enthusiasm shows through and it would be fantastic to welcome you again for another challenge. Working here really is immense fun, but what’s more important is that you had fun while trying to beat the clock! Thanks for the lovely feedback and keep HintHunting! :)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were a group of four and Hinthunt was much anticipated, we booked ages ago to get together with friends. The staff are really friendly, which makes the experience more special. We enjoyed every moment and there are a couple of real thrills. We made it with three minutes to spare! I completely recommend Hinthunt to everyone, it's a really unique experience, thank you for a fabulous afternoon.

1  Thank carolh656

You are very welcome, Carolh656. I’m glad to discover that we met your expectations and that you’re keeping the mystery alive! Three minutes to spare…what a luxury!!! Well done! Thank you for the warm recommendation and we hope you’ll come HintHunting again.