“Worth a visit!”
Review of HintHunt

HintHunt
Ranked #4 of 386 Fun & Games in London
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very exciting and challenging, and was a highlight of our trip! We finished with 44 seconds to spare, so never give up!

TheHintHuntFamily, Guest Relations Manager at HintHunt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Robin P,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback. 44 seconds is still a good time, I know about many teams who escaped in the very last second. Your never-give-up advise is extremly useful for any HintHunt game and even for real life. :) I'm positive of seeing you back at HintHunt in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,983)

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have to confess I was a bit skeptical of all the rave reviews on here, but gave it a shot nonetheless. We are a family of four, with two under 12s, and it was really unusual and fun. I don't wish to give anything away, but it was something all four of us could participate fully in, and it was the fastest hour of our life. Well done to the Hint Hunt staff: they were really friendly and helpful.

3  Thank Flipzo

Dear Flipzo,
Your scepticism is fully understandable as there is not much about us online, but the raving reviews. I'm happy to see that you went ahead and wrote a nice one yourself. Our challenge is fully completed now. :) Our staff enjoy the atmosphere as much as the teams, so it is just natural to be friendly if you like what you doing and especially when you are mentioned in a comment.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We couldn't understand why a 60 minute session in a room searching for a way to get out could possibly be ranked so highly as a tourist destination - well now we know! This was SO much fun with teenagers. We emerged sweaty and buzzed with just 2 seconds to go. It's actually best to go there without knowing anything beforehand so I won't spoil it by giving info here. We walked into the room literally clueless - and it was brilliant! We'll definitely go back to try and solve another room.

3  Thank Michelle F

Dear Michelle F,
Your review is full of joy, thank you for the nice feedback. My favourite bit of HintHunt is when teenagers forget they are supposed to NOT get along their parents and just carry on having fun together. I'm glad you had this experience first hand and I'm definite this was not your last HintHunt family game.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

A great unique experience. I went with work as a team building exercise. It was challenging as well as rewarding. The staff are very friendly and helpful, I will be going back when they have finalised their new challenge room.

Dear Joe M,
Thank you for leaving your positive thoughts about the game. To remain unique in the field of escape games takes a lot of effort, which is really challenging as well as rewarding. But reading your review, I think it was worth it! ;-)

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Hint Hunt was absolutely brilliant!
Out big group of uni students was split into 2 groups of 4 and 5. The staff were very nice, welcoming, engaging and funny and really got us pumped up to go and solve the puzzles! It was brilliant way to improve our communication skills and work as a team - even though we were just going as friends!! It is ideal for businesses!

The game is really fun and you really get into it, with a timer on the screen where the person communicated with us through text messages on the screen - helping us if we desperately need it! We had to search all rooms from top to Bottom and it was hilarious... Especially for the person watching us and giving us the clues!

The £20 fee is so worth it, we all had a great time! It was just annoying that we missed out on solving the puzzle by 15 seconds! Fantastic day out and definitely doing it again! :)

1  Thank Jade P

Dear Jade P,
We only have one hour to impress everyone so it’s always such a pleasure to read we succeeded. Especially reading these positive feedbacks like yours, make us feel we are doing something right! Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it! Hope to see you back soon! ;-)