“Perfect solution”

Premier Inn London Blackfriars (Fleet Street) Hotel
Ranked #167 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stayed for the evening of my christmas party - great location in central london, friendly staff, modern, large, clean room and great value for money including breakfast.
I would also consider this family options as I have two children who would have been comfortably catered for in the family room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Billy V, Manager at Premier Inn London Blackfriars (Fleet Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Guest
We are getting lots of good feedback from families about our size of rooms being perfect for families of 3 and 4 and our basement rooms are the largest in the hotel. We love to meet new people everyday, especially families and it is very satisfying to know that we made your stay memorable. We hope that we can welcome you back in the future and thank you for staying with us.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,277)

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This Premier Inn on 1-2 Dorset Rise London EC4Y 8EN is in a completely different league compared to other Premier Inns I have stayed at. The room layout was not as expected as there was no bath in the bathroom and no spare bed to sleep on. I would not stay at this particular Premier Inn again, but hope other Premier Inn experiences live up to my expectations as I have always promoted the Premier Inn brand to family and friends.

1  Thank 5MJC

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. I can see that you were not impressed with our product at Premier Inn London Blackfriars Fleet Street. It is evident that our room layout is not to your liking and I understand that certain amenities that are essential for your comfort are not a part of our product. The room layout and amenities offered in this hotel are consistent throughout Premier Inn. Thank you for your feedback that our reception team’s knowledge and awareness needs improving. This is something we can certainly look to enhance and we will do the required training to improve on this aspect of our service. I apologise that we were unable to meet your expectations. Best wishes from the team at Premier Inn London Blackfriars (Fleet Street).

Reviewed 19 December 2013

The hotel was very family friendly and great value for money considering it is at the heart of London. The staff were very pleasant and helpful during our stay. Breakfast was good, what more could you ask for.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Billy V, Manager at Premier Inn London Blackfriars (Fleet Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to share your experience, I am delighted that you really enjoyed your stay. It is indeed pleasing to read that you enjoyed our central location and good value for money. I can see that you did take the opportunity to have breakfast with us and it was to your liking. I look forward to welcoming you back again during your next visit.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed at the Premier Inn for 3 nights and were happy with our choice. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. Unfortunately we couldn't open the windows and only use the air conditioning/ heating. The hotel is located 5 minutes away from "Blackfriars" tube station and several bus stops. Also 5 min away we could find pubs, cafes (cafe nero, starbucks, pret a manger etc.) and supermarkets (tesco). You can reach St. Pauls Cathedral in 7-8 minutes by feet, Trafalgar Square (10 minutes by bus) or Picadilly Circus (15 minutes by bus)... For a city trip very recommendable!

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to share your experience, I am delighted that you really enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comments about our location, staff service and comfortable bedrooms. I am sorry about that fact that none of our rooms at Premier Inn London Blackfriars have windows that can be opened however all our rooms are air-conditioned. Although I would really like you to choose to stay with us every time you visit London, I would also like you to know that Premier Inn London County Hall & Premier Inn London Euston both have windows that open in their rooms. They are both located less 2 miles from us. I have provided this information only so that you have the choice when booking in the future. Thank you once again for your review as I have enjoyed reading it and your constructive feedback will help us understand what our guests think of the product here at Blackfriars. I look forward to your next visit and I hope you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Nobody in the reception when we showed up, when one finally came he couldn't answer my questions and neede to fetch a colleague. Hard beds. Cold rooms. They charged for Wi-Fi they knew was out of order. Charged the cost for the room twice, and has yet not payed back...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Vidar A
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Blackfriars (Fleet Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Lovely hotel which must have been just refurb. Everything was new. All staff were so friendly and wished we had the breakfast dinner deal but for the queue in the morning. Must say the food did look good. Double room was a good size but more storage for clothes was needed if you stayed more then 2 days. The bed mattress gave us a fantastic nights sleep(where did you get them). Ensuite was a bit small and must say anyone a bit bigger then me (6foot 14stone) would struggle to get passed the sliding shower door but once in good heat and pressure. It's a great location for getting around to Southbank to Oxford Street. Don't cab it walk it you'll see so much more.

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Premier Inn London Blackfriars Fleet Street. It is always a pleasure to read such wonderful comments from our guests. Our team here is focussed on providing a friendly yet professional service to all our guests. I will be sure to share your kind words with the team. Since our opening we have had guests telling us how much they like our location and that sometimes they find us fully booked, so we are adding another 52 bedrooms to the hotel to satisfy the demand we regularly have. The hotel will have these rooms ready for February 2014 and we will soon become a 310-bedroom hotel. Again, thank you for your feedback and support.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed 1 night (Saturday 14th December)

Can't fault the Hotel.
Staff were fantastic.
Nice restaurant and Bar on Site.
Breakfast - all you can eat , plenty of choice and HOT!.
Cracking Central Location.
Tesco Express 1 minute walk from Hotel.
Great nights sleep.
Would recommend!.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Paulwaters22
Billy V, Manager at Premier Inn London Blackfriars (Fleet Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for the review about your recent stay with us at Premier Inn London Blackfriars.
I am very happy to read that we ticked all the boxes for your weekend stay. I will pass your kind words to the team and we hope to see you again soon!