Premier Inn London Blackfriars (Fleet Street) Hotel
US$158
US$115
Agoda.com
4,474 results
All reviewsblack friarsgreat locationst paulsfamily roommeal dealtube stationtesco expressmillennium bridgecovent gardenminute walksouth bankcentral locationexcellent staylondon eyegood nights sleeproom was spotlessexcellent hotel
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Excellent location: 2 minutes walk from the underground (direct line to St Pancras) and 20 minutes walk from the Westminster.
The rooms are clean and confortable, although the family room for 5 people is too small.
We had a very good breakfast at a reasonnable price for a family.
The only (big!) problem was the delay for dinner: we seated at 07h30 PM; we started to eat at 08h45 PM and we finished at 10h15 PM... TOO long especially with children and for a 2 courses meal!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was my first stay in this particular Premier Inn and it left a very good impression. The building is an attractive design with a lovely spiral staircase at its heart. It is handy for Fleet Street leading to The Strand. Just a short walk down to the River with its delightful embankment it has lots of restaurants on its doorstep. It feels fresh and new, clean and bright. The staff were very welcoming too. I would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was our first time at a Premier Inn so we had no expectations due to the low cost for a London Hotel, but it was spot on and nothing is too much trouble for the very helpfull staff. Facilities in the room were more than adequate even including a kettle and hairdrier, which for a "budget" hotel I felt was impresive. The position is brilliant very close to Blackfriers station, St. Pauls cathedral, one direction lies the west end Piccadilly circus Buckingham palace etc. and in the other direction you have the Millenium bridge London bridge Tower of London etc.Dont forget a trundle round Borough market brill! We had a great wellcome back into our very comfy hotel and room after "treading" the streets of a very friendly London (I know it's early season but the warmth is very apparent, maybe the times they are a changing). Oh and the Tesco express thats right on the corner and open till midnight is very useful too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We arrived early for check in and were prepared to drop our bags and return later but the manager went out of his way to find a family room for my Daughter and grandchildren that we could use straight away and also checked my wife and I into our room to save time later. This level of customer care was offered throughout our weekend stay. The breakfast room was always busy but again the staff went out of their way to locate a table within minutes of arriving.
The rooms are comfortable for a short break with good bathroom and we had no problem with space. The location is great for walking both sides of the river.
We paid £79 per night per room and although this is classed as a budget hotel in London it represents great value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Booked this hotel over a month ago , made a mistake and double booked it ,called the hotel as I had given my card details I was told by hotel staff that they would cancel one booking and no money would be taken from my account till I was at the hotel, that was 3 weeks ago. I checked my account 4 days before departure, only to find they had withdrawn 2 payments for both bookings!, so I called hotel and they realised their mistake and refunded 1 payment, that was the only negative as hotel was very good , staff were pleasant , room was very clean and breakfast was plentiful and good choice. Hotel Ideally situated for Central London 15 minutes bus ride to Trafalgar / Piccadilly and 5 minutes walk from \hotel is St Pauls Cathedral ( Worth a visit). 3/4 local pubs within walking distance of hotel .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family