“Perfect, top notch apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect, top notch apartment”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My family and I were very fortunate to have the opportunity to stay at this fabulous apartment for six nights. This apartment has the best of the best amenities. The managing staffs were so helpful and accommodating. Everything with this flat is spot on. Nothing but excellence!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Fantastic London apartment”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Lisa helped us out from the outset with everything even in her own time on email. The apartment she suggested was superb and beautifully presented. The location perfect and I just have glowing reveiws all round. Will be pushing colleagues to use this when they travel to London for breaks.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Florida
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful apartment in a wonderful location”
Reviewed 18 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

The apartment was very much wonderful. It met expectations and exceeded them, and added much to our trip. Location could not be better. It has fantastic excellent amenities, in a beautiful well restored small building in a main street in Mayfair. We enjoyed the quietness, the proximity to many points of interest. Mr anees Saqui was very helpful in every aspect possible during our whole stay. In one evening, one of our kids left the only key we had in the apartment., and on returning late in the night, Mr Saqui was off-duty, but he managed to send a spare key by a cab. When we needed any printouts of attractions tickets etc, it wass easily done by email and dropped to our apartment

On a very small mention, we had a minor issue of fire alarm going unduly on several occasions, one of them in the early morning, apparently due to some problem in the ground floor restaurant oven, which also caused a disturbing smell in one day.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing