Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Algotels
Agoda.com
£37
Easy and fast booking
1,029 results
All reviews travel lodge town centre high street clean rooms budget hotel nice stay tea and coffee early check night stay comfy bed dlr arena station links excel
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2023

There is a friendly service at the concierge. As you enter, the concierge welcomes you with a warm welcome and allows for baggage storage while waiting for our room to be prepared. Rooms provided are decent and good with the heater to keep us warm especially with this cold weather. Only downside is the lack of a refrigerator and safe in the room.

Reviewed 25 April 2023

Due to mine and my partner’s disabilities we booked an accessible room that wasn’t accessible what so ever there was a lot of empty room which is great but the bathroom was impossible we couldn’t use the toilet as the sink was so close to the toilet it was virtually impossible to sit on! Couldn’t find anyone as it was 1am when we needed help,we also asked for forks for food but we wasn’t aloud to in our room which is completely out of order as due to my health conserns I can’t eat without help which is too complicated to do in a restaurant ended up having to leave and drive home for 5 hours at night! Absolutely shocking.

Reviewed 25 April 2023

In general I was happy with my stay, Sarah was really helpful and polite - however the lady I first encountered on reception was incredibly rude and it spoilt the whole stay.
I arrived at 2.35 and approached reception - the rude lady (I didn’t catch her name but she had dark curly hair and a snarl) left me standing there for a few minutes, she had clearly seen me but just ignored me and wandered in and out of the office. When she finally deemed me important enough to talk to (about 2.40) I politely said ‘Hi, I’ve got a booking for tonight but I’m not sure if it’s too early to check in yet?’ - she looked at me like she had just stepped in dogs droppings and barked ‘check is at 3 and there are people waiting before you’ and just glared at me - she made me feel awful for just asking a polite question.
I duly sat down (like a naughty school child) and the rude lady wandered off again and busied herself elsewhere.
At 2.50 other guests started arriving at the hotel to check in - this time Sarah was manning reception and she checked these guests in with no issues (leaving me and a number of other people who had obviously made the mistake of approaching the rude lady) sat there like idiots.
I finally managed to check in at 2.55 with Sarah and she was great - friendly and efficient. Sarah was also there on Sunday morning, super early (due to the Marathon) and she was lovely, chatting to guests and being generally helpful.
It’s a nice touch that they offer an early breakfast on marathon day, but the first lady I encountered on reception nearly ruined the whole stay.
The room was clean and the location is great.

Room tip: Walking distance to Woolwich Arsenal tube station and very central to shops and restaurants.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2023

This is a pretty bad hotel. My room smelled of cigarettes.The air conditioning was noisy, the soap dispenser was empty and the whole room shook every time a bus went by (which started at about 5am in the morning).

Reviewed 18 April 2023

My 2 friends and i needed accommodation in Woolwich as part of an outing to London and were very pleased with our choice of the Travelodge , Powis St. Woolwich. Our Family Room was very reasonably priced, it was clean and very comfortable, the location was ideal for strolling out for an evening meal and parking to the rear of the Travelodge was easy and convenient. There was a good choice for breakfast which was wholesome and plentiful. Staff were all pleasant especially Kerry on Reception who could not have been more friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay her again for trips to London.

Trip type: Travelled with friends